RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

i dont even wanna know how much worse it gets!

Comment

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

i would have twice as many guys on way nicer leashes

Comment

wtf are those like white ropes or something

Comment

Originally posted by txtc View Post
          i agree, they should mind their own business and not force their fringe lifestyle on everyone else
          Fringe lifestyle, jesus.

The only thing any of them are forcing is for people to treat them with respect. The fact that that could ever be considered "too much to ask" is so insane I can't even fully grasp it.

Mind your own business.

Comment

yea these pics are really tame for some pride parade gifs ive seen no pedo
            Originally posted by Justice
            I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

and no bitch ass kneepads

Comment

Homeboy - gay or straight, if ur marching that dominatrix leather S&M shit down the street with kids ur not a good citizen in that moment

Comment

those racist bigots will respect us after this!

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                    Homeboy - gay or straight, if ur marching that dominatrix leather S&M shit down the street with kids ur not a good citizen in that moment
                    You're wrong.

But, you're entitled to think that so do you.

Comment

i mean a certain percent of people are gonna take it as their opportunity to throw a fuck u back to people who are made uncomfortable super easy

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                        Yeah thank god predominately heterosexual groups aren't so outrageous!

At least they aren't wearing leather!
                        wonder who these yahoos voted for!

Comment

akabino: who the hell is xyzuxhiauedn

Comment

Look how uncomfortable it makes some of you. That's why the exaggerate during those festivals, because it makes the closet-gay-homophobes cringe and sweat.

This conversation has grown boring. Hope a few of you grow up some day.

Comment

i hope they dont grow up and instead get intouch with their inner 16 yr old girl~

Comment

lets bang each other in front of 5 year old kids that'll really piss off those homophobes!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X