RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

of course these people know others will be offended when they use young kids as props to push their agenda! thats why they do it! and they should!!! nothin fucked up about that!

Comment

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

if the kids werent circled in the photo i wouldnt have noticed tbh to much rainbows and leather

Comment

Yeah, let's all just pretend that chopping off your dick is a "normal" choice you can make in life.

Anybody can be what they want as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

I'm black but I identify as a japanese ancient samurai weaboo. I want the government to pay me a flight to japan and make sure I'll get citizenship over there.

sigpic

Comment

if my dick was under 6 inches it would be gone

Comment

whats even the point lol

Comment

i take it back under 7

Comment

Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post
                Yeah, let's all just pretend that chopping off your dick is a "normal" choice you can make in life.

Anybody can be what they want as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

I'm black but I identify as a japanese ancient samurai weaboo. I want the government to pay me a flight to japan and make sure I'll get citizenship over there.
                u rn

Comment

weaboo.
                  argue for the other side plz

Comment

I don't take sides. Peasants take sides.

Fact is LGBT people are mentally ill. No need for special rights.

Everything is going according to plan. The USA is going down the shit drain and soon people will get a wake up call.

I'm good though so whatever.

sigpic

Comment

sometimes life gives you an orange gag ball...

Comment

9neo9nazi9

Comment

suck it up nh

Comment

you realize everyone thinks this about u anyways right

Comment

Just peeped ur old school Avi Milk !

Comment

Originally posted by xyzuxhiauedn View Post
                                you realize everyone thinks this about u anyways right
                                You realize that was the joke, right ?

Faggot.

sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X