RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Originally posted by xyzuxhiauedn View Post
    DRAG QUEENS ARE THEIR OWN THING
    It's all the same shit. Mentally disturbed fags.

sigpic

Comment

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

so not true

Comment

Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post
        Originally posted by xyzuxhiauedn View Post
        DRAG QUEENS ARE THEIR OWN THING
        It's all the same shit. Mentally disturbed fags.
        I met a real tranny recently, his children are gay too.

People are a product of their enviroment. If you were raised in a nazi family you would be a nazi, if you were raised in a jewish family you would be jewish. If you're raised in Scotland you'll speak like a faggot, if you're raised in France you'll speak like a canadian.

Comment

half u faggots prob went as a cheerleader for halloween and cant get over the guilt

Comment

IM SORRY GOD! lol

Comment

Jokes on you!!! I went as the girl from sailor moon.

Comment

same shit

Comment

I'm on the opposite side as fake meow? I'm more right than I initially thought.

Comment

i could make u look dumb af itt but i would just be playing devils advocate

Comment

green rap bar LETS GO and QUILL U FAGGOT HOW DARE U NEG MILKY

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                        That's why the exaggerate during those festivals,

That's what I was thinking - that if no one was prejudice against gays they could just kick it without the shock value

Not sure if that is what's happening or not

I support gay rights but don't think overt sexual behavior is something to do in public - including heterosexual

Comment

there are for sure some gay sjw losers who have nothing better to do than bother people who they know are bothered by their lifestyle

Comment

I love gays not for a SJW reason, but because they're edgy and progressive.

Comment

It takes a real man to dress like a women and walk around in publicly.

Comment

it takes balls for sure

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X