RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
    No tag - it's because some groups have a media voice that is out of proportion to their population percentage
    Who determines that proportion? That's ludicrous.

If someone is being mistreated they have every right to be as loud as they want until that situation is rectified. Who cares if it's 5 people or 50 million people.

Comment

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

They polled Anericans and average citizen thinks 25% of the country is gay. It's really like 2 or 3 percent. That's media

Comment

Those pics txt posted are cray

If that was an equivalent heterosexual display police def involved
        Yeah thank god predominately heterosexual groups aren't so outrageous!

At least they aren't wearing leather!

Comment

What's the difference between those kids and kids supporting their parents on sports teams? Or supporting them in church functions? Or marching in a veterans parade with soldiers?

It's not automatically harmful just because the thing their supporting is something you disagree with. That's called being hypocritical.

Comment

I agree with tag on most everything.

Comment

[quote=Tadgh;2263042]What's the difference between those kids and kids supporting their parents on sports teams? Or supporting them in church functions? Or marching in a veterans parade with soldiers?

if youre srs you are a gommie m8, hate to break it to you. shit like this is not acceptable and should be exterminated with extreme prejudice. the outliers have to assimilate to the dominate culture, not the other way around
              Originally posted by Justice
              I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

They polled Anericans and average citizen thinks 25% of the country is gay. It's really like 2 or 3 percent. That's media
                It's really like you can't possible know the real figure because in 2017 when we've almost perfected the self-driving car people are still outcasted because they *gasp* want to fuck someone the same gender.

Comment

That post put the "Err" in amErrrican

Comment

[quote=txtc;2263050]
                    Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                    What's the difference between those kids and kids supporting their parents on sports teams? Or supporting them in church functions? Or marching in a veterans parade with soldiers?

if youre srs you are a gommie m8, hate to break it to you. shit like this is not acceptable and should be exterminated with extreme prejudice. the outliers have to assimilate to the dominate culture, not the other way around
                    Disagree. People should just mind their own business.

Comment

Originally posted by txtc View Post
                      shit like this is not acceptable and should be exterminated with extreme prejudice. the outliers have to assimilate to the dominate culture, not the other way around
                      just kys now bro world aint gonna get any easier for u <3

Comment

The levels of insecurity itt are staggering.

How dare that person who isn't bothering me want to live their life the way they want!

Make it stop!

Comment

i agree, they should mind their own business and not force their fringe lifestyle on everyone else
                          Originally posted by Justice
                          I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

It's heating up in here !

Comment

gay ppl n trannys dont bother me at all but theres a difference between them not bothering me and thinking this is perfectly fine

this is FUCKED

Comment

thats nothing lol

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X