RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

if a 5 year old boy grabs a barbie instead of a GI Joe lets jam a buncha liberal bullshit down his throat till he donates his dick to science!

stay outta my way cucks USA!

Comment

Also Bruce Caitlin whatever is not courageous person of the year

They're an attention whore who committed vehicular manslaughter and swept it under the rug

Comment

religion still the main problem imo

Comment

lol if none of these "oppressed" groups were funded by billions of jew dollars to shove their degeneracy down your throat nobody would care but thats been the case since the early 1900s. its well documented all this is orchestrated to weaken society and a majority the west swallows it hook line and sinker
          Originally posted by Justice
          I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

its funny to me

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hLNoPxeETU"]Bystanders laugh as gay stripper dances in front of young girl at San Francisco Pride Week - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

txtc on point these jews and their j science are pavin the way for sickness lets not forget who murdered the lord now they wanna flush out the big man upstairs

Comment

that is FACKED!

nothin wrong with this freakshow!

Comment

there are ppl itt who think slippery slope isnt real

Comment

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

its only goyim

Comment

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Hide ur wives
                        Hide ur kids

Comment

100% with you there. You have celebs dressing their boys up in dresses just to prove how progressive they are. I think that it is natural that some people feel they're the "wrong" gender. I don't think it's natural to force them into that viewpoint.

I was approached recently at target by one of those people who was upset that my daughter was looking at toys designed with girls in mind, rather than toys designed with boys in mind. She wanted me to force my daughter to play with toys she didn't want. That's a no go.

I don't think it's bad to expose your kids to this, but just like any other parenting decision you need to be responsible. You need to inform them that some people are one way, other people are other ways, and it's on them to decide which one is right for them.

I think part of the issue is that we spent so long ostracizing these groups that we go overboard trying to correct it (or at least pretend to correct it). In Marketing we actually have regulations that require us to use X% minorities, X% of each gender, etc in ads.

It's put in place to force those who do not naturally embrace diversity into embracing it. But it can, and has, backfired.

Comment

No tag - it's because some groups have a media voice that is out of proportion to their population percentage

Comment

What's the difference between those kids and kids supporting their parents on sports teams? Or supporting them in church functions? Or marching in a veterans parade with soldiers?

It's not automatically harmful just because the thing their supporting is something you disagree with. That's called being hypocritical. If their parents are active in those communities and their kids support them, there's nothing wrong with that in the least. It's only when the children are forced to adapt to that despite their own desires that it's a problem. But that's not exclusive to gay/trans communities.

Comment

Those pics txt posted are cray

If that was an equivalent heterosexual display police def involved

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X