RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

tag youre in luck, i couldnt find the smuggie i was looking for

and there it is the old youre against promoting rampant degeneracy to children, what a bigot
    Originally posted by Justice
    I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
      lets bang each other in front of 5 year old kids that'll really piss off those homophobes!
      There's absolutely nothing wrong with sex.

Comment

joey afriad his nightmares are gonna go from gorey horror shows to naked men wet dreams

Comment

if flacco told u to put that shit on u'd do it

Comment

stfu williams

Comment

Joey I want to suck your moms steamy pussy then tickle her jelly bean until she screams like a japanese school girl.

Comment

adults having sex in front of young children is not only ok but encouraged by libcucks but god forbid trump say "my african american" like the goofy dipshit he is because thats too far

Comment

it always comes back to school girls with u

Comment

#PorterWasRight

Comment

^^^

Comment

Children shouldn't know females have vaginas.

Comment

You tell people to grow up, really ?

People like you deserve everything that is coming there way.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZIMFMrvETo[/ame]

Fucking disgusting.

sigpic

Comment

DRAG QUEENS ARE THEIR OWN THING

Comment

that shit is intentionally OVER THE TOP and is designed to be OFFENSIVE TO THE SENSES

Comment

Having sex is bad, masturbation is evil. Homosexuality is a sin....

But discriminating against ethnicity and religion is perfectly fine.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X