*NSFW* Blacks kidnap and torture white guy on facebook live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *NSFW* Blacks kidnap and torture white guy on facebook live

According to the latest census I found, foreign born immigrants make up 13% of Americas population and 20% of Canada's

So you're right, we don't understand it in America

We understand it on a larger scale

Just cause its a numbers game with America doesn't mean the overall total percent difference is less impactful.

1 in 5 people in Canada are foreign born immigrants

But we don't understand diversity like y'all
    The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
    ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
      didnt read last 25 pages or so but wreckless giving his point of view and bein dismissed as a retarded racist pretty much sums up why trump is our president
      Drama being a fucking moron

This is all surprising

Comment

fuck up retard

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
          According to the latest census I found, foreign born immigrants make up 13% of Americas population and 20% of Canada's

So you're right, we don't understand it in America

We understand it on a larger scale

Just cause its a numbers game with America doesn't mean the overall total percent difference is less impactful.

1 in 5 people in Canada are foreign born immigrants

But we don't understand diversity like y'all
          You do know how many illegal immigrants we have compared to your country right?

Or nah?

When I present evidence, are you gonna ignore it?

Lmfao.

Comment

Kurbz you're pretty obviously (in my opinion, at least) a smart guy. You understand how things work on a general level. I'm sure you're very involved and knowledgeable in Canada. But I think you're making the mistake of relating what you read online, what you see in your own community/country and trying to apply that same set of parameters to America. That's simply not how things work. America is a completely different beast, and I've yet to see a single person say America is perfect, or without fault. I've yet to see anyone say "yeah every single person has the same opportunities" except kind of Wreckless. You're trying to prove points that are pretty globally recognized already.

But when those points fall through, or a counterpoint is put forth, you simply abandon ship to some other topic. Sure you might be able to map out how you got from A to B but it doesn't make them related in context. You have literally 1/10 of our population, and you have that 1/10 in a much larger area.

Can you imagine having 10 people in your living room? Probably not too hard to say "Hey quiet down, here's the plan". Add 90 more people, and put them in the bathroom. Now try to get everyone on the same page.

Percentages don't really matter in that situation. The variables, the circumstances, are not at all the same. And you can't get passed trying to invent some straw man relevancy between the two.

So we simply won't see eye to eye on whatever it is you're trying to say.

Comment

Originally posted by OxyGenius View Post
              Originally posted by OxyGenius View Post
              Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
              You can't say that immigrants don't have opportunity, then ignore a bunch of evidence showing that opportunity exists.
              Weren't you talking about how disenfranchising the system is last night?

Now ur defending it?
              blacks not immigrants.. Immigrants got it right they come here, click up, get their money, and keep it in house and just keep building off that. Our black wallstreet was literally bombed by the government for existing. Its a bit different

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVzVl5rbKz4"]Tulsa Black Wall Street destroyed by bombs before 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]
              Originally posted by Wreckless
              I would have rather been black than an orphan
              https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

While the U.S. has about 13 million undocumented immigrants, Canada has about 75,000. (The estimates range from 50,000 to over 100,000.) The political divide and the poisonous debate about immigration in America is alien to Canada's political culture. Most Canadians are fair-minded when it comes to immigration issues.Dec 1, 2014

From Dec 2014 so two years ago

Pretty sure y'all didn't catch up

Be safe tho

Comment

And that's from the Toronto Sun, FYI.

Comment

This might blow your mind but illegal immigrants don't exactly jump in line to participate in the polls or the Census

Comment

Doesn't the amount of illegal undocumented immigrants only further support that the land of opportunities isn't so opportune though?

Comment

^ See, here's the thing.

You can't jump from claiming you're more diverse, me offer evidence against that, and you abandon that argument and jump to another one.

And no, actually it doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
                          didnt read last 25 pages or so but wreckless giving his point of view and bein dismissed as a retarded racist pretty much sums up why trump is our president
                          [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs"]President Trump: How & Why... - YouTube[/ame]

This video gets me hyped.

Comment

We are more diverse, a lot of your undocumented immigrants are a part of the same heritage, as generalized as that sounds, it's true, Canada is much more diverse in culture than America

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post

But when those points fall through, or a counterpoint is put forth, you simply abandon ship to some other topic.
                              Oh the irony. Fadgh gotta be the biggest pseudo intellectual on the O.

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
                                Doesn't the amount of illegal undocumented immigrants only further support that the land of opportunities isn't so opportune though?
                                Not really, because some of them do pretty well too, although obviously that's harder to track.

I think it proves the opposite. That they see the grass as greener on the other side and they just have to get there even if it means skipping due process (that process is undoubtedly broken mind you). They have friends and family over here, if it was really as bad as you have it in your head that it is, wouldn't they say "Forget it man, stay back there, we were wrong"?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X