Comment

• Re: *NSFW* Blacks kidnap and torture white guy on facebook live

Lmfao

This shit is so desperate

I destroy your arguments, so it's "you post a lot?"

Smfh

Comment

I mean, the only people saying you post a lot are the people who are reading the thread, not the ones arguing themselves

That says a lot
              The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
              ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

I'm only racist to whatever tf Porter race he so ashamed of is.

Comment

Originally posted by REAL AFD View Post
                  Lmfao at Fadgh bragging about America's diversity when he lives in Iowa which is 91% white. smh
                  America's diversity =/= Iowa's diversity

Just when I think you can't expose your lack of comprehension any further you totally out-do yourself.

Try harder, try hard.

Comment

Fadgh from 91% white Iowa which legit has a top 10 list of cities with the most KKK members trying to school someone born in Toronto about muticulturalism and diversity. This is gold. lmfao

https://www.roadsnacks.net/most-racist-cities-in-iowa/

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
                      I mean, the only people saying you post a lot are the people who are reading the thread, not the ones arguing themselves

That says a lot
                      What?

It actually says nothing.

How come you responded to none of the other shit I posted lmfaoooo

Comment

Lives in and from are two very different things.

I'd be upset too if I came to the realization I have to be this guy for the rest of my life.

Comment

What does the state that Tag lives in have to do with the diversity of an entire country?

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
                            Originally posted by Roddy View Post
                            I got niggas who cant find a damn job to save their life (literally) i used to be one of them. Records and being black worst shit in america. I got niggas in jail for flipping ounces been down for a good 4-5 years now. I got one nigga flipping burgers bra when u marked u marked. Niggas cant even sign their name on apartment leases cus they running names.. Bra is oppression whether u like it or not. Niggas gon complain. Niggas gon bust they ass and do what they have to do but niggas know its a system that fucks us over. Id slap my dick across your face if i we ever bumped heads irl. Youre a fuckin idiot and your mixed cousins probably laugh at your blackcent and baggy clothes

But yet, y'all love America right?
                            I don't wanna sound naive, but, what is it you guys love so much about being American if you're aware there's a construct designed to hold you back from every opportunity in a place known and showcased as the land of equal opportunities for people? I mean, you guys are being sold a bag of shit and then complaining about it. I'm not blind to the fact there is oppression, I'm not blind to the fact that in America for black people to remain with their head above water they have to conquer odds that other races don't, I know that, we all know that, but why stay loyal to the soil that supports it? I know it's not so easy to "just move" -- but in a system designed to hold your people back whilst pushing theirs up, I don't see where the patriotism and loyalty to the country comes from.

What is it you love about America so much, Americans?

I'm genuinely curious with the range of answers
                            what? who tf is yal? im loyal to my people idk wtf ur talkin about. If black folk had a reasonable plan to all dip out tomorrow we'd be on that plane

idk what ur talkin about
                            Originally posted by Wreckless
                            I would have rather been black than an orphan
                            https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Originally posted by REAL AFD View Post
                              Fadgh from 91% white Iowa which legit has a top 10 list of cities with the most KKK members trying to school someone born in Toronto about muticulturalism and diversity. This is gold. lmfao

https://www.roadsnacks.net/most-racist-cities-in-iowa/
                              Lmao, that list could be made about any georaphic area JVL.

Do you not understand that the population for this 'study' was Iowa cities exclusively?

Literally retarded.

Comment

Fadgh so livid that he's getting schooled to death he's pulling up screen shots of Hamilton autists calling the cops on me while conspiring assault. lmfao

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X