*NSFW* Blacks kidnap and torture white guy on facebook live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *NSFW* Blacks kidnap and torture white guy on facebook live

Yeah THEY were the ones conspiring. The girls fearing for their well being on facebook and calling the police on you were totally out to get YOU.

You're a joke. Through and through.

Comment

lmao didn't even click JVL's link until now.

Jesus you might actually be mentally challenged, don't get into any vans with people you don't know JVL.

Comment

Fadgh you're a huuuuuge soaking wet pussy. So mad you just got destroyed just like when you made an exposal thread for jd without one pic. Now you're grasping at straws.

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
          "We manipulated too many people to fall victim to the construct we created to hold them down so we can't fix our problem now, but god bless America for us whites"
          what is your point again?
          Originally posted by Wreckless
          I would have rather been black than an orphan
          https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Destroyed by what? A website some guy put together about which cities in Iowa had historically higher Klan presence? None of which are cities anyone gives a shit about that have a combined population of like 50k people?

Yeah, not sure how I'll recover JVL. I guess maybe I could create some conspiracy, make awkward albino-man threats to the people in those cities, get orders filed against me and live forever assuming they're out to get me.

Think I'll pass though and just do what I'm doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddy View Post
              Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
              "We manipulated too many people to fall victim to the construct we created to hold them down so we can't fix our problem now, but god bless America for us whites"
              what is your point again?
              Zero point

Basically regurgitates Wreckless' point with a bunch of other shitty ones that were disproved immediately

Comment

Everytime Fadgh gets destroyed in an arguements he throws a temper tantrum and starts posting people's parents. What a cry baby. lmfao

Comment

It's fascinating how corny you are JVL. Never cease to amaze pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Gaza View Post
                    You know that female account sexy selina who you were flirting with and e blushing over? That was me. Kill yaself loser.
                    Originally posted by Bnas
                    good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                    Originally posted by Bnas
                    whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Comment

lmao good one JVL!

Comment

Disproved immediately?
                          Are you guys even aware what's going on in your own backyard, let alone country?
                          Being from Iowa, like you are, Tadgh, id assume you would be more familiar with Steve King, who very much might govern your state very shortly , and his outlandish right wing opinion and policies regarding diversity.

How are you even trying to discredit Canadians multicultural diversity when THIS GUY is going to govern your neck of the woods

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Steve+king+iowa+diversity
                          The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                          ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                            It's fascinating how corny you are JVL. Never cease to amaze pal.
                            Gets destoyed in arguement goes completely off topic and starts calling people corny. I wish you well raising your limp wristed son in a state full of KKK members. You should move to TO. It's okay to be gay there. You might learn something about multiculturalism too.

Comment

one of the poo bear gang members weighs in on the hate crime

https://vid.me/tBEG

Comment

Multiple smoking guns dropped one after the other but was it colonel mustard in the kitchen with the candlestick or not?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X