Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *NSFW* Blacks kidnap and torture white guy on facebook live

Alt-right movements are everywhere.

Doesn't really change diversity statistics.

You correlate a lot of shit that shouldn't be correlated, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
      Its racist to throw out examples of minority achievement from hard working immigrants as a sign of american greatness but at the same time say blacks can't do shit because systemic racism imo.
      why u so fuckin stupid.. just quit speakin on black ppl bra u just dumb as hell

once again on this crap implying that black ppl not hard working and that there this system we speak on is just imaginary or sumshit. You're an idiot

Even if your post is in jest, you have to have a certain derogatory mindstate towards us to even think that way.
      Originally posted by Wreckless
      I would have rather been black than an orphan
      https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Of course I'm aware of what's going on in my country. I actually live here, not judge it from the outside.

Trump is my President now.

What does that have to do with diversity? You do know that minorities voted for Trump right?

He was extremely smart when it came to tapping into the nation''s frustrations and appearing as an alternative to the "traditional politician".

What does that have to do with diversity?

Black and Hispanic people voted for Trump.

Comment

Quoting what they said completely racist.

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
            Disproved immediately?
            Are you guys even aware what's going on in your own backyard, let alone country?
            Being from Iowa, like you are, Tadgh, id assume you would be more familiar with Steve King, who very much might govern your state very shortly , and his outlandish right wing opinion and policies regarding diversity.

How are you even trying to discredit Canadians multicultural diversity when THIS GUY is going to govern your neck of the woods

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Steve+king+iowa+diversity

Have you seen Iowa's political history?

How can you start with "I'd assume you would be MORE familair..."

I feel like you're having a more extensive conversation with me than I'm having with you. When was he brought up? When was local government in Iowa brought up? When did I give you any indication I wasn't well aware of who's who in my state's government?

You're assigning people in here a viewpoint they never took. You changed the scope of the initial conversation in here, now you're changing it back but forcing people to have the opposite stance they took before?

You're losing it man, maybe it's the forum medium that's messing you up.

Comment

Lmfaooo didn't even see that Wreckless post.

Wow.

Comment

It became relevant when you made a barbaric claim that being Canadian we don't understand multiculturalism and diversity like Americans

Which was stupid of you
                The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Yup thats me Browser. Quite comfortable with my sexuality. Much rather be me than a 4ft autistic virgin pune with a 3 inch peen.

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
                    It became relevant when you made a barbaric claim that being Canadian we don't understand multiculturalism and diversity like Americans

Which was stupid if you
                    I'm pretty sure I said you don't understand it the way it is in America. You don't understand it even remotely on the scale that Americans do. If that's now how I stated it initially I apologize, that's my bad.

The claim isn't "barbaric" at all (odd word choice). Nor does it make your bouncing around topics implying positions and assigning opinions to people who have expressed the opposite... "relevant".

Comment

So it wasn't stupid how you singled out Toronto's statistics instead of Canada?

Comment

Kurbz jumping from topic to topic hoping one sticks

All while making very little sense

Comment

Porter posts alot

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                            But no talk of opportunity and black people or you're racist.
                            It's only for immigrant minorities.
                            man its just so much u dont understand. None of this shit is simple and im just not even trying to detail why you're an idiot racist tbh. God damn. Ive never seen this level of ignorance about black folks and the system in Todays society. I dont think youre stupid youre ignorant and clearly upset about some shit
                            Originally posted by Wreckless
                            I would have rather been black than an orphan
                            https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

^ He was an orphan and didn't just move

The decision has haunted him to this day

All of this could have been solved iah

#justmove2020

Comment

didnt read last 25 pages or so but wreckless giving his point of view and bein dismissed as a retarded racist pretty much sums up why trump is our president

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X