• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *NSFW* Blacks kidnap and torture white guy on facebook live

How hypocritical can you get, smfh?

Comment

Still never acknowledged anything about all the evidence of successful immigrants.

I guess whenever something doesn't fit your argument, it's an "exception" right?

Comment

You just went to say that America's undocumented illegal immigrants have an overwhelming gross number; if the success rate of immigration is so high then how can that possibly make sense? What side are you arguing for exactly?
        The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
        ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-co...diversity-walk

I posted this article when you were talking about diversity.

You COMPLETELY shifted your argument from diversity to opportunity

i.e. "all that means is Americans have x amount of people to exploit"

You can't just switch arguments, bro.

Comment

Jesus christ stfu
            Originally posted by Wreckless
            I would have rather been black than an orphan
            https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

You just move from topic to topic never actually executing a full argument in any form or fashion.

You choose to deny and ignore facts presented that don't fit your narrative.

That isn't debating.

It's being willfully ignorant.

Comment

Lol porter flipped pig nut bar and rebuttled it at kurbz.

Comment

Lmfao Yup Toronto is one small insignificant area but Iowa is the centre of the universe. You can tell that Fadgh has no hands on practical knowledge of anything he's talking about. Probably doesn't know one black person outside this forum. Can't really fault him though cause finding a black person in his state would be like stumbling across the Loch Ness monster.

Comment

1) I meant Iowa as the insignificant piece
                    2) Iowa City has a higher population of black people than the entire country of Canada
                    3) Fadgh hasn't caught on yet, but I'm sure it will, it's catchy.
                    4) You're still corny.

Comment

So because more ethnic mixed babies are being born in America it means y'all are more diverse? I don't understand what you're trying to say. It's a numbers game, a white guy fucks a mexican and has a baby and now theres a half mexican and half white baby to contribute to the inflated white and mexican population, does that make it more diverse because now theyre suddenly mixed together? no.

and why are all your articles like half decade old, I understand you're trying to find some opinionated article written to support your claims but try to make it the last 3 years.
                      The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                      ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

[ame="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhS4V0ETx1Ml8HeRVj"]Man Speaks Out About The Racial Double Standard In America: "There's A Sickness In The Black Community, And It's Been There For A While!" | New Video[/ame]

Wreckless this ya cousin?
                        Originally posted by Wreckless
                        I would have rather been black than an orphan
                        https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Lmfao does Iowa City really have a higher black population than all of Canada

Wtf

And you're talking about diversity

Comment

Now the conversation is a pissing match on who is more diverse in a specific context?

Pass. I'm out. Can only take so many topic changes before it gets too convoluted to matter.

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
                              So because more ethnic mixed babies are being born in America it means y'all are more diverse?

Bro, what exactly did you think diversity meant?

Comment

How idiotic are you people

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X