*NSFW* Blacks kidnap and torture white guy on facebook live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *NSFW* Blacks kidnap and torture white guy on facebook live

This whole approach where you ignore all the counter arguments and just keep regurgitating the same bullshit is pretty innovative imo

#justmove
    #ignorelogic

Comment

At least 90% of corner stores,fruit markets,restaurants etc in NYC are owned and operated by immigrants......
      I'm sure plenty states it's the same way...

Comment

^
        http://www.city-journal.org/html/why...eed-11885.html

Comment

Capitalism isn't dependant on racism but they definitely go hand in hand and correlate, Porter. You don't NEED to exploit a race to capitalize, but you're blind if you don't see it help. If you are a foreigner and led to believe that America is land of equal opportunities because that's what it is told about it, and you risk your life to go, you make it, you realize that it's NOT as equal as you were led to believe, realize that there is a system keeping you held down and used to benefit people already established and well off, isn't that fucked up? And that's what has happened since day 1, I understand times are different now, but keep in mind when people migrated generations before us there wasn't a google or trip advisor you can look into, you jumping into the unknown, based on word of mouth and what you're led to believe is awaiting you, which is what contributed to your over inflated numbers in population because they came with nothing, started families and were forced to stay, ultimately contributing to the system that the well off are benefiting further from.

This is older than the internet, this is what the country is built off, but you're saying "yeah but what about the people who come and do succeed" they do exist, yes, but at what cost, to be a successful immigrant in America is essentially contributing to an already successful Americans success with it, which ultimately contributes to appropriating the system further to hold those down and further benefit more.

Pawns, if you will
          The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
          ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by OxyGenius View Post
            Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
            You can't say that immigrants don't have opportunity, then ignore a bunch of evidence showing that opportunity exists.
            Weren't you talking about how disenfranchising the system is last night?

Now ur defending it?

Comment

Every illegal Mexican I've known shipped all his money back home to his family and I never heard lamentations of not being able to make it to Canada one time.

They were happy all the time too.

Comment

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome...ww.google.com/

Comment

"Further, there are more than four million Hispanic-owned businesses throughout the U.S., and their revenues have climbed to more than $660 billion"

Comment

I know ppl from mad countries that own stores in america and go back to their country to give their fam money.... Thats way more opportunities than they would have in their countries...

Comment

660 billion.

Sounds like economic opportunity to me.

Comment

Originally posted by $atan View Post
                        I know ppl mad countries that own stores in america and go back to their country to give their fam money.... Thats way more opportunities than they would have in their countries...
                        [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj8eFu72_fc"]Dilip Ratha: The hidden force in global economics: sending money home - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Shit gets quiet when facts are thrown around.

Comment

http://www.businessinsider.com/ameri...-the-us-2014-2

Comment

^So hispanics represent 17% of the population. And revenues from their businesses amount to ~4% of USA gdp. And this is being applauded.

What does this prove exactly?

Using statistics and economic indicators properly >

Comment

A lot of ppl exploit america too... You have no idea how many immigrant come here usin diff names and maxing out credit cards like clockwork... Raping the system ....

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X