• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *NSFW* Blacks kidnap and torture white guy on facebook live

He's definitely hitting a quarter mil, damn

Comment

Has the guy whose videos you posted ever commented on one of the black kids killed by cops? To compare? Or nah?

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
        Has the guy whose videos you posted ever commented on one of the black kids killed by cops? To compare? Or nah?

For sure,he talked about all those situations when it happens.
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

I don't see anything wrong here.

If Youtube took down the shit but left up police killings, that's pretty hypocritical.

Also race seems to be pretty clearly involved with the "fuck white people" shit.

I personally feel like if alleged murderers can get bail, these kids deserved to, too - but bail hearings often are affected by media even though they shouldn't be.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nMMYr0nljc"]I Can't Believe This Happened! Why The Hell Did They Shoot Him?! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQkguEwotM"]ST. LOUIS COP KILLS MAN ON CAMERA! - YouTube[/ame]

Heres some
            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

There's absolutely zero doubt in my mind that this story would not have received much attention if it was the other way around.

In the wake of police-civilian tension, this is a great "WELL YOU AREN'T PERFECT EITHER" moment for white racist people. Now, there are plenty of logical white people who will point out the hypocrisy (FB is white, right?) But this is something to point to. There's a reason why BLM was immediately attached to it (which frankly tells the entire story - reaching for the narrative)

I remember when this story came out.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.aa006773a24d

It did not receive much attention.

"Oh, JD, that's different, they were playing around"....

If the same thing happened (kidnapping/recorded torture), the exact same circumstances, it wouldn't be this up-in-arms thing. Because minorities are pretty used to these stories

"BUT JD! THERE WAS NO VIOLENCE IDIOT! HOW DARE YOU COMPARE THAT!"

Sure, sure.

THIS story did not, at the time, receive anywhere close to the kind of attention as this kidnapping shit. This is from early 2015

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/19/politi...n-mississippi/

Disturbing in a literally HISTORICAL sense.

I think that the kids are immediately referred to as "thugs" (funny, I NEVER hear "thugs" if they are white), I think that their mental health is never questioned (somehow if THEY did something it was malicious, if white people did something, they "aren't well"), etc etc etc

Comment

Oh, and it case you wondered about what happened to the black guy hanging from a tree....

The Feds dropped their "hate crime" investigation and ruled it as a suicide.

Comment

Maybe he did commit suicide, I don't know.

Just seems like they care a lot less and look into it a lot less in these situations.

Comment

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?p=...3#post41427733

Thread got heated real quick. #NOLA
                    Originally posted by Wreckless
                    I would have rather been black than an orphan
                    https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

I must have been real busy in them PMs
                      Originally posted by Wreckless
                      I would have rather been black than an orphan
                      https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Whatever you say Roddy.

Can't really explain away that Kevin Gates video

Over 11 million views and no one questioning NOLA

Comment

If I got ethered I'd run to another forum and try to distract people too fam you ain't slick

You also need to respond to the 40 videos I linked and explain yourself

You haven't done it with one though

Comment

I also 100 percent always said that the "N.O." was more popular

You were the weirdo acting like the term never existed, which Google proved wrong pretty quickly

My sig says "You the only one that says NOLA"

That shit was ethered, fam.

But make 90 more threads if it make you feel better by all means

Comment

Light work (Qleen voice)

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                                There's absolutely zero doubt in my mind that this story would not have received much attention if it was the other way around.

In the wake of police-civilian tension, this is a great "WELL YOU AREN'T PERFECT EITHER" moment for white racist people. Now, there are plenty of logical white people who will point out the hypocrisy (FB is white, right?) But this is something to point to. There's a reason why BLM was immediately attached to it (which frankly tells the entire story - reaching for the narrative)

I remember when this story came out.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.aa006773a24d

It did not receive much attention.

"Oh, JD, that's different, they were playing around"....

If the same thing happened (kidnapping/recorded torture), the exact same circumstances, it wouldn't be this up-in-arms thing. Because minorities are pretty used to these stories

"BUT JD! THERE WAS NO VIOLENCE IDIOT! HOW DARE YOU COMPARE THAT!"

Sure, sure.

THIS story did not, at the time, receive anywhere close to the kind of attention as this kidnapping shit. This is from early 2015

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/19/politi...n-mississippi/

Disturbing in a literally HISTORICAL sense.

I think that the kids are immediately referred to as "thugs" (funny, I NEVER hear "thugs" if they are white), I think that their mental health is never questioned (somehow if THEY did something it was malicious, if white people did something, they "aren't well"), etc etc etc
                                you link an article to high school football locker room incident with no context or evidence of actual violence, and another one a hanging black that could be suicide given the facts. and compare it this video??

ur seriously dumb af dude

lmao

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X