Game Of Thrones Season 6 trailer/Hype/Discussion FREE BANS FOR EVERY SPOILER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 6 trailer/Hype/Discussion FREE BANS FOR EVERY SPOILER

i wont, is the show worth watching or not? fucking asshole

Comment

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 6 trailer/Hype/Discussion FREE BANS FOR EVERY SPOILER

best show on tv atm bud, arguably most popular show right now, replay value too, they shoot in beautiful places, I don't like fantasy/medieval shit either & it's 1 of my favorite shows.

Comment

see, i'm not a huge fantasy/medieval fan, but love shows that are shot and written well, add good actors/actresses and i'm a fan, i'll peep it soon

Comment

yeah the acting's top notch

Comment

i've heard, that's what really pulled me into mad men, all actors was top notch. Had me hooked from 1st episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Karate Adult View Post
              see, i'm not a huge fantasy/medieval fan, but love shows that are shot and written well, add good actors/actresses and i'm a fan, i'll peep it soon
              you won't be disappointed
              every thing cook spek on is the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help him god

winter is coming

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                Originally posted by LACTATION NATION! View Post
                that santa claus looking dweeb that writes this trash just released another chapter

link?

its not on his website/blog

or who is the chapter about at least so i can google better
                check yer reps

Comment

Originally posted by Karate Adult View Post
                  ok, lets say i'm not a fan of mythological/fantasy/weird shit, is it still a show worth watching? i've heard nothing but great things about it but always thought it was over hyped (thought the same for walking dead, love it now, same for always sunny) i like the strain, which is "vampires" (also not a fan of) but it's different then the "generic vampire" angle, idk, i guess i'll just have to check it out
                  I'm also not into fantasy but got easily hooked on GoT. The first season is the best because it's more about politics than myths. Worth watching imo.
                  Originally posted by Bnas
                  good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                  Originally posted by Bnas
                  whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

season 2 still my favorite , introducing the other houses and such.
                    blackwater still the best ep of the series

Comment

lord of the rings harry potter fantasy crap is gay as hell but thrones rules watch it asap

Comment

its something dope for every fan to see
                        http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

seasons 1-4 is some of the best TV youll ever witness

Comment

[MENTION=13899]Craig[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
                              Never watched any other fantasy

Get involved RRP I'm way cooler than u and like it

Comment

^ that's a spoiler to me @watt i demand you ban this fool!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X