Game Of Thrones Season 6 trailer/Hype/Discussion FREE BANS FOR EVERY SPOILER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 6 trailer/Hype/Discussion FREE BANS FOR EVERY SPOILER

Bran and the Night's King / Sansa & Littlefinger in the next ep trailer

Originally posted by Wreckless
    Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 6 trailer/Hype/Discussion FREE BANS FOR EVERY SPOILER

just found out that the new ep leaked a bit early
      [MENTION=30527]LACTATION NATION![/MENTION]

Game of Thrones season 6 episode 5
      http://vodlocker.com/2vc9u0lswb8p

Comment

corks tryin to fuck up my sunday night routine

now i can watch warriors/thunder live thoa

Comment

THRONES!

Comment

yo that scene where Goku killed naruto was amazing with the walkers and shit

Then Seinfeld just came and fucked the royal family's son, shit was really taking an odd turn, but I like it so far

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
              lord of the rings harry potter fantasy crap is gay as hell but thrones rules watch it asap

Na nigga LoTR, and HP was mad fire nigga, you corny af

Comment

watched like 20 mins of the first LOTR movie n turned that gay shit off and never seen any HP movie so i wouldnt know seems nerdy as hell thoa

Comment

WTF..

This latest episode got me woke..
                  TDE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
                    Originally posted by Karate Adult View Post
                    ok, lets say i'm not a fan of mythological/fantasy/weird shit, is it still a show worth watching? i've heard nothing but great things about it but always thought it was over hyped (thought the same for walking dead, love it now, same for always sunny) i like the strain, which is "vampires" (also not a fan of) but it's different then the "generic vampire" angle, idk, i guess i'll just have to check it out
                    I'm also not into fantasy but got easily hooked on GoT. The first season is the best because it's more about politics than myths. Worth watching imo.
                    You should totally stfu

Comment

watched like 20 mins of the first LOTR movie n turned that gay shit off and never seen any HP movie so i wouldnt know seems nerdy as hell thoa

LOL STFU

Comment

Originally posted by turd burglar View Post
                        Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
                        Originally posted by Karate Adult View Post
                        ok, lets say i'm not a fan of mythological/fantasy/weird shit, is it still a show worth watching? i've heard nothing but great things about it but always thought it was over hyped (thought the same for walking dead, love it now, same for always sunny) i like the strain, which is "vampires" (also not a fan of) but it's different then the "generic vampire" angle, idk, i guess i'll just have to check it out
                        I'm also not into fantasy but got easily hooked on GoT. The first season is the best because it's more about politics than myths. Worth watching imo.
                        You should totally stfu

Comment

havent started yet, will soon

Comment

went to go see the first one in theatres and fell tf asleep , boring stuff.

Comment

!!!

< hufflepuffs sig >

Comment

Originally posted by Mock View Post
                                !!!
                                Add me on snap thattacotruk

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X