Game Of Thrones Season 6 trailer/Hype/Discussion FREE BANS FOR EVERY SPOILER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Game Of Thrones Season 6 trailer/Hype/Discussion FREE BANS FOR EVERY SPOILER

& na that D&D tag wasn't me haha

Comment

• Re: Game Of Thrones Season 6 trailer/Hype/Discussion FREE BANS FOR EVERY SPOILER

Originally posted by Cook View Post
      Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
      def a better season than last year's thats for sure, the writing is just so poor so we end up getting an unnecessary hall of faces storyline smh wasting our time with that bullshit for no reason.
      did you miss the part where arya used her hall of faces/assassain training to avenge her brother/mother and off all the freys?
      yeah no shit captain obvious but we had that entire storyline just so she could use faces...great writing.
      yeah true good point it had nothing to do with becoming a trained assassain and learning to use all her senses, just some useless magical faceswap technique. kinda stupid like why she didnt just walk into all the castles earlier with a regular mask on and kill eryybody. this series could be done and we'd all be on our way.

you serious dude?
      she was in bravos for 2 whole seasons dude....just so she can get faces?
      would have been better and saved us a lot more time just having her stop by some random faces store ( jk), it just feels like an unnecessary storyline, they spend so much time on it and it had absolutely no meaning to the story other than that she's getting faces and killing ppl in disguise.
      so it took 2 whole seasons for them to come to the conclusion that she gets faces and is now a highly trained assassin, show is just getting lazy cause they dont have book material.

I'm surprised you dont have any problem with it since you're a certified bookfag, Arya might be replacing lady stoneheart as a face swapping assassin , I've heard about the lady stoneheart arc and it's actually dope,
      this arya shit was boring af.
      yo dawg but thats mostly in the book. really in the book she is still chillin training to become an assassin. just started to get appreticeship kills. in the show she skipped all that and offed the freys is how i see it. shes legit gettting trained face swaping in the book right now tho and its five years and counting for me.

respect your opinion tho not as convoluted as i first thought
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

I absolutely loved this season. Lots of great moments. Thought the whole arya thing was dumb as well, until the payoff. Granted it was a long road to get to its destination but fk was it ever worth it.

Comment

lmao that tag is golden tho cant lie
          [MENTION=23477]Cook[/MENTION] im assuming D&D was u

Comment

thank you stones, storyline was just drawn out and was just a bore.

I take back saying the season was mediocre, it was decent, D&D said it was their best season yet so I expected more, Battle of Bastards was dope and the finale was too & tbh those r the 2 eps that mean the most.

Comment

thank you stones, storyline was just drawn out and was just a bore.

I take back saying the season was mediocre, it was decent, D&D said it was their best season yet so I expected more, Battle of Bastards was dope and the finale was too & tbh those r the 2 eps that mean the most.
              http://www.theatlantic.com/entertain...m_source=atlfb

good article

tho i liked the last two books and thought they were just as good for diff reasons

Comment

& Yeah [MENTION=5969]Potijelli[/MENTION] it's cool that the face swapping stuff is in the books and all i was really js
                D & D dragged it on and made it boring imo , thats crazy tho, has she been training and shit for a book and a half or some shit?

Comment

speak on the episode and the season as a whole
                  [MENTION=21662]Gama[/MENTION] king of the french first of his name

I honestly like this season for real but too much remix shits like the Manderly's revenge by Arya? Wtf with that? Or when The Hound pee on my Stoneheart hope
                  I already guess how the show will end so I'm praying Martin will bring us a way more complicated/twisted final at the end of HIS story.

Btw I guess Jaime Lannister could be the Valonqar, the way he is looking Cersei on the throne at the end of the episode?
                  " The valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you " - Maggy the Frog
                  Originally posted by Wreckless
                  Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post
                    speak on the episode and the season as a whole
                    @Gama king of the french first of his name

I honestly like this season for real but too much remix shits like the Manderly's revenge by Arya? Wtf with that? Or when The Hound pee on my Stoneheart hope
                    I already guess how the show will end so I'm praying Martin will bring us a way more complicated/twisted final at the end of HIS story.

Btw I guess Jaime Lannister could be the Valonqar, the way he is looking Cersei on the throne at the end of the episode?
                    " The valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you " - Maggy the Frog
                    yeah giving arya the maderly revenge was weird bc it makes her look super fucked up but i guess she kind is.

GRRM's ending is def gonna be more complex than the show because martin still has way more moving parts to line up. although maybe he is just taking the long way home.

valonquar is probably jamie even tho vaonquar means younger brother it makes sense still because jamie is the younger twin with cercsi being born first
                    Originally posted by Eriko
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

bump , ep 2 tonight!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X