Game Of Thrones Season 6 trailer/Hype/Discussion FREE BANS FOR EVERY SPOILER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Game Of Thrones Season 6 trailer/Hype/Discussion FREE BANS FOR EVERY SPOILER

Originally posted by Gama View Post
    The Hound ( with the faith ) vs The Mountain ( with Cercei ) will be epic as fuck awwww shit ! The Hound will burn Gregor and will get the best vengeance ever!

Then Cercei wont accept to die that easily and will ask Qyburn to burn High Sparrow and all his birds in the Lannister Castle with wildfire. Or maybe not :funny;
    the hound vs the mountain is more than likely to happen in the trial by combat but if you're here to post spoilers then make a thread for gama spoilers that may be true or not

Comment

• Re: Game Of Thrones Season 6 trailer/Hype/Discussion FREE BANS FOR EVERY SPOILER

It is not a spoiler at all, show is above in the timeline in Westeros than in the books don't worry
      Originally posted by Wreckless
      Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

game of thrones??... FOH

Comment

It is not a spoiler at all, show is above in the timeline in Westeros than in the books don't worry
          u trolling? I swear certain parts of the book havent played out yet...i havent read the books but i thought the show isn't caught up with certain characters

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
            u trolling? I swear certain parts of the book havent played out yet...i havent read the books but i thought the show isn't caught up with certain characters
            Some characters or some plots ain't exist in the show ( yet? ) that's true but when I said " above the timeline " That's because the whole King's Landing's plot with Cercei and the High Sparrow about the judicial combat or the Hound come back in the game ain't in the books for now, so I couldn't spoil anything about it because all I can do is theorizing.
            Originally posted by Wreckless
            Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

only really jamie and brienne arent caught up or passed the books imo
              Originally posted by Eriko
              you dont have a sig

Comment

I got you [MENTION=21662]Gama[/MENTION] I was just checking, I also really wanted to know if the books have caught up wit the show , thanks. these last 2 eps r going to be fire , especially ep 9

btw [MENTION=30527]LACTATION NATION![/MENTION] this is the current season discussion. stop gallivanting through season 5 discussion.

Comment

sick battle, well done

Comment

Best episode ever

Comment

Shit was lit

Comment

bout to peep

Comment

zombie Wun Wun was def a highlight
                          ----CHURCH OF HILLSIDE----
                          VIPER SQUAD
                          Huero con Dinero

Comment

Can't lie, Cersei was sexy af pulling the Godfather on everyone!
                            TDE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Craig

Comment

awesome 2 last eps

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X