Game Of Thrones Season 6 trailer/Hype/Discussion FREE BANS FOR EVERY SPOILER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 6 trailer/Hype/Discussion FREE BANS FOR EVERY SPOILER

What will happen in the next Bran's flashback?
    Ned and the knight, near the tower talked about " The mad king is dead " " this is king's orders/ " I wanna see my sister " .. So what?

Lyanna is in the tower. With who? Rhegard or Royal Knights kidnapped her?

Can't wait to see who the High Sparrow will chose in his next judicial fight against The Mountain ! If the Hound still in the Cittadelle's graveyard ( idk if he will come back in the show but it would be dope af ) it could be classic if the High Sparrow ask the Gods to chose which Clegane's brother deserve to live !!

And Snow has no pity in his heart anymore, I hope he will put Ramsay's head on Karstrack body
    Originally posted by Wreckless
    Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 6 trailer/Hype/Discussion FREE BANS FOR EVERY SPOILER

This show hates babies lol. Judith would last half an episode.

Damn they got Shaggydog too.

Was waiting for King Tommen and Tyells to say fuck the Faith and have their combined armies break Margery free.

Comment

im calling it that was a fake shaggy dog head (some random wolf) and tommen is in on a rouse to take the castle back
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

They better not CGI any parts of Margaery's ravishing body while she atones for her pearl diving fruit fly of a brothers sins.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
            Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
            tommen is in on a rouse to take the castle back
            lmao i always fuck up those two for some reason. tommen and rickon its the danger of the rhyme

you caught me there
            you dont have a sig

Comment

poti should probably leave HBO shows to the big heads
              Originally posted by Bnas
              good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
              Originally posted by Bnas
              whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Heads? big only!
                http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
                  poti should probably leave HBO shows to the big heads

if i cant read someones name how am i suppose to successfully identify them?
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

Talk to that fag browser Poti!

Bookfags!

Literary gods!!

Words > action!!

Comment

that santa claus looking dweeb that writes this trash just released another chapter

Comment

Originally posted by LACTATION NATION! View Post
                        that santa claus looking dweeb that writes this trash just released another chapter

link?

its not on his website/blog

or who is the chapter about at least so i can google better
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

ok, lets say i'm not a fan of mythological/fantasy/weird shit, is it still a show worth watching? i've heard nothing but great things about it but always thought it was over hyped (thought the same for walking dead, love it now, same for always sunny) i like the strain, which is "vampires" (also not a fan of) but it's different then the "generic vampire" angle, idk, i guess i'll just have to check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Karate Adult View Post
                            ok, lets say i'm not a fan of mythological/fantasy/weird shit, is it still a show worth watching? i've heard nothing but great things about it but always thought it was over hyped (thought the same for walking dead, love it now, same for always sunny) i like the strain, which is "vampires" (also not a fan of) but it's different then the "generic vampire" angle, idk, i guess i'll just have to check it out
                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diGW1s7rOi4[/ame]

Comment

good one asshole

Comment

neg me , do it

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X