Game Of Thrones Season 6 trailer/Hype/Discussion FREE BANS FOR EVERY SPOILER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 6 trailer/Hype/Discussion FREE BANS FOR EVERY SPOILER

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
    Originally posted by morningglory View Post
    Stopped watching after Red Wedding. Has anything come close to that shock?
    Jon Snow got knifed and killed Julius Cesar style by his own nights watch that was probably as shocking
    And Oberyn gettin his head squished.

Comment

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 6 trailer/Hype/Discussion FREE BANS FOR EVERY SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
        glad to see the head of dorne go down like a little bitch after approving of myrcellas poisoning
        was i high AF and that didnt happen last episode?

i swear I watched that prince doran nerd bird get knifed in his wheelthrone?
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by AmityvilLee View Post
          Jon Snow got knifed and killed Julius Cesar style by his own nights watch that was probably as shocking
          true his fight with the mountain was probably more exciting than the red wedding imo
          you dont have a sig

Comment

true his fight with the mountain was probably more exciting than the red wedding imo
            Really? That Red Wedding messed me up. My mouth was open the whole scene.

Comment

Really? That Red Wedding messed me up. My mouth was open the whole scene.
              I guess having spoiled it by reading the books make my view different. But the visualization of oberyns head getting poped like a cherry tomato had me all fucked up and came out of nowhere.

where the red wedding there was a suspicion that frey was gonna do something fucky. not to take away from it, the red wedding is def one of the most memorable tv episodes out
              you dont have a sig

Comment

ya obiwan bro dint know shit

Comment

glad to see the head of dorne go down like a little bitch after approving of myrcellas poisoning

He didn't approve of anything, he got stabbed as soon as he received the note.

Maybe you should stick to the books where scenes are explained to ur wee head in detail
                  [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IomY4RM1UVw"]Myrcella's death scene - YouTube[/ame]

watch the first 15 seconds, at like 9-11 seconds that looks like a nod of approval to me.

as a book reader i reserve my right to read between the lines, and youre welcome to disagree.

dunno why youre so up in arms over a tv show
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

also once you realize im right go ahead and edit that hurtful tag.

could have at least stayed on theme with the thread and said poti is hodor and cook is loras
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

creg a known petty nerd

Comment

He didn't approve of anything, he got stabbed as soon as he received the note.

Maybe you should stick to the books where scenes are explained to ur wee head in detail
                        [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IomY4RM1UVw"]Myrcella's death scene - YouTube[/ame]

watch the first 15 seconds, at like 9-11 seconds that looks like a nod of approval to me.

as a book reader i reserve my right to read between the lines, and youre welcome to disagree.

dunno why youre so up in arms over a tv show

Good catch. Jamie gave Ellaria the exact same not right after the kiss.
                        thx bro. dude definitely got what was coming to him for being such a snake.

you dont have a sig

Comment

The Haunt vs The Mountain , HBO make it happen please !!

Originally posted by Wreckless
                          Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

i can't wait for the next ep

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post
                              The Haunt vs The Mountain , HBO make it happen please !!

Would be dope as shit sir

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!

< hufflepuffs sig >

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X