DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Dont use imgur use tinypic
    "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
    - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
    - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

This shit is the fucking Giving Tree of threads, just when you think it's done, it keeps getting better.
      sigpic

Comment

it's a game of pass the parcel and each new person is unraveling a surprising new outer layer
        Originally posted by SockFucker
        listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

or in ur case - pass the potatoe
          - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
          - The Joker

Comment

now probably wasn't the time to try and figure out how to use iCloud. i'll post up some stuff later tonight when i get back home.

Comment

OMG YOU'RE KILLING ME

Originally posted by Bnas
              good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
              whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

As a reader, just want to thank all the courageous and generous new posters who have rounded out this developing story.

Although it's probably not a pleasant read for mast, i think many have been empowered and freed from unsettling feelings.

In addition, imo, this thread has gone beyond shows like Catfish and given a psychological case study of a new kind of madman that now exists in the age of the internet.

thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
                  http://otbva.com/forum/showpost.php?...&postcount=838

She broke it off in the wake up this exposure. She's an Asian who lives in Texas. She's real, but clearly fucked up for getting with him in the first place.
                  They've been engaged for 5 years, but she lives in Texas and he lives in UK? Sounds like a Charron-Tarsi situation. Fake relationship on both parts.

This shit is so bizarre.

Will stay tuned

Comment

I pushed her back against the drawers. Turned her around and that's when I fucked her in standing doggy, and lifted her off the ground (like a wheelbarrow). When she tightened her legs so she wouldn't fall, I grabbed her hair, pulled it back, pulled on her shoulder and plunged myself deeper.
                    Then, I reached under, began doing what I do on her clit. She started actually crying from pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mast in 2009
                      Before I leave this here, I want you to think about knocking it off when calling people out on things just to shame them. You're in no place. Here's why, and think about it. You diss Syren for being tricked. If you want to know how much of a failure you are? Let's compare. Moose was allegedly a girl, tricking people into thinking she was a man, or a man sending out fake pics of other men. The people fooled, notably Sy, speak positively of their "relationship" and experiences with Moose, despite the betrayal. YOU trick girls into thinking you're a different man, too, but in a much worse way. You trick them into thinking you're worth their time and they believe it because they're usually high schoolers. As history shows, though, when they find out what YOU are? They end up with a worse opinion than Syren on Moose, and that was someone posing as a different sex and/or lying about who they were.
                      #
                      i
                      r
                      o
                      n
                      y
                      good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                      whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

lifted her off the ground (like a wheelbarrow).

HE CAN"T EVEN LIFT HIS OWN ARM!!!
                        Originally posted by Penguin
                        the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
                        Originally posted by soDAMcluless
                        so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

pm me if u wanna start an e lationship
                          - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

after uve pmed ur cv to browser

thx
                            - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

Wait, aren't there photos of them together? What I'm thinking is they met online and at one point met in person, on KMC she mentions visiting London.

Man, imagine with all the big talk he talks, you go to meet him with the full intention of fucking him after dating online, and you're greeted by that point, sleepy eyed mug.

How did she not run to a US embassy?

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchToast View Post
                                Found this. Should we change the poll to "Because he sexual harassed me".

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/s...n+forumid%3A61
                                HAHAHAHAHA. Y'ALL. THEY CHANGED IT. I LOVE WHOEVER DID THIS.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/s...n+forumid%3A61

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X