DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Originally posted by bombshell bino View Post

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

needs more marinara sauce

Comment

Comment

O lawd

Comment

David, I know you're reading this. As the moderator of this forum, I will delete one post in this thread for every five responses you give to a Q&A session with us.

Your call.
            Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Hahahahaha
              David la you are one fuckin weird/unnerving gimp
              An i hope you get the beating u deserve
              We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

Dad fucking all fucking day

#DFAFD
                Originally posted by NoIam Stax
                I'm in VA when I end (N) G and he take that L, owwwwwwwww

Comment

david my first question for the q & a is how did you explain to your mother why your engagement broke off

plz tell me you tried to convince her your twitter, imessage, pic-folder-that-contains-personal-nudes-which-we-then-sent-to-underage-girls, kmc-account-where-you-defended-pedophilia, etc were all hacked by some internet site called "OTBVA" that you had the misfortune of falsely accusing for bootlegging an album by battle rapper thesaurus 2 years ago
                  Originally posted by Bnas
                  good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                  Originally posted by Bnas
                  whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Question number two: have you had more than four hours sleep in a single night since you fucked up your tweet to that comic book brer three weeks ago?
                    Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by bombshell bino View Post
                      What on earth is this?

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

from the BRONY convention trailer i just watched

as good a thread as any
                        "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                        - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                        - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
                          Question number two: have you had more than four hours sleep in a single night since you fucked up your tweet to that comic book brer three weeks ago?
                          still crazy how the tiniest fuck up brought down this whole house of cards

would this have happened otherwise?
                          Originally posted by SockFucker
                          listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

how many weirdos you think saw this thread and began the process of emulating David?
                            Originally posted by Basse Bisex
                            If ur fly with the frees why do everybody wanna cypher with me?

Comment

David, why you couldnt have gotten prostitutes to role play with you to fulfill all of these fantasies you have destroyed your life with?
                              Originally posted by Basse Bisex
                              If ur fly with the frees why do everybody wanna cypher with me?

Comment

some of this shit is confusing as fuck to me
                                its like ppl who post here are starting to talk like some of these movie fucktards

can someone recap this in a short story?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X