DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

[W]hen I noticed him getting aroused, I wanted to take him into my mouth and relieve his hardness. I didn't, but...I would have.
    Scrooge McMast ‏@TheMastTweets
    You're gay if you fuck men or women and are attracted to them. That's the only time you're gay. Either or both of those. No other times.

Well I guess he's not gay!
    Originally posted by Bnas
    good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
    whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
      How does a thread about a white English battle rap blogger with a very specific bra fetish who spent years pretending to be a girl online in order to procure nude pictures from underage girls when his attempts at harassing and blackmailing other underage girls to send nude pictures while acting as himself didn't work, somehow get weirder 24 pages in.
      Brah this wtffffff man

Comment

I feel sorry for that poor girl cus 5 yrs in n realizing his level of depravity gotta be fkin depressin

Hopefully she'll eventually see the bright side of not havin been married to this cunt
        This dude makes me cringe creepy ass fkin weirdo
        Sayin he's a perv makes him out to be more normal than he rly is

Comment

Originally posted by Big Freedia Breh View Post
          I feel sorry for that poor girl cus 5 yrs in n realizing his level of depravity gotta be fkin depressin

Hopefully she'll eventually see the bright side of not havin been married to this cunt
          This dude makes me cringe creepy ass fkin weirdo
          Sayin he's a perv makes him out to be more normal than he rly is
          How are you engaged to someone for 5 years while living on the other side of the world? that whole forum seems to be full of weirdos
          Originally posted by Craig
          "HIP HOP AINT DEAD IT LIVES IN THE NORTH,

"RAPPER TO MY LEFT INTRODUCE YOURSELF"

" watup its JACK SHIT *fart noise* "

Comment

Every subject in here gets weirder as the # of pages grow.

Not complaining tho its OTBVA's core competence
            Originally posted by Neon Eriko
            we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
            Originally posted by nick216
            Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

this thread got me "actually crying from pleasure"
              what a fucking knob

also hi, not a weirdo right here, I can't say I've ever lured young posters into depravity

Comment

My assumption is that the girl in question is very shy, private, probably got bullied a bit at school and felt like an "outsider", parents may be immigrants judging by her surname and are probably quite old-fashioned/strict, so The Mast, pathetic as it sounds, represented something a bit "exciting" and "reliable". American geek girls drip like a fucked fridge over the thought of English guys, even if they are more like JDM than Benedict Cumberbatch irl. Plus Mast was pretty good at picking on vulnerable people and exploiting them.
                Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleekan View Post

How are you engaged to someone for 5 years while living on the other side of the world? that whole forum seems to be full of weirdos
                  Tru but I bet if she'd been closer n spent more time w. Him irl they wouldn't hav gone out nearly so long

Comment

It seems like his ex used to date a 41 year old before him (the RJ dweeb who signed up) when she was like 18, so there's definitely some daddy issues at play.

Comment

Yeah, that was his whole shtick, he would single out the kind of shy, quiet ones and then act all English and suave and shit, pretending he had money, and knew people in all sorts of industries. Also just fyi, he didn't share his photo with people on KMC. I knew him for years before he shared a photo, and it had his face covered mostly by a hood.

Comment

[MENTION=28106]R.J.[/MENTION] C/d

Comment

http://www.gatheringstatic.com/forum...=818&start=120

he writes a fucking doctoral dissertation there which isn't nearly as interesting as I had hoped iah, although it's filled with irony:

Not when you're an adulterous, creepy, immoral, hypocritical and decidedly unambitious douchebag who is everything he ever claimed to hate.
                          Before I leave this here, I want you to think about knocking it off when calling people out on things just to shame them. You're in no place. Here's why, and think about it. You diss Syren for being tricked. If you want to know how much of a failure you are? Let's compare. Moose was allegedly a girl, tricking people into thinking she was a man, or a man sending out fake pics of other men. The people fooled, notably Sy, speak positively of their "relationship" and experiences with Moose, despite the betrayal. YOU trick girls into thinking you're a different man, too, but in a much worse way. You trick them into thinking you're worth their time and they believe it because they're usually high schoolers. As history shows, though, when they find out what YOU are? They end up with a worse opinion than Syren on Moose, and that was someone posing as a different sex and/or lying about who they were.

Comment

Originally posted by Bookbag Jimmy View Post
                            Lmfaooooooooooo he wanted to fuck her husband?!?!
                            yeah, he apparently came out of left field one day with that shit and started to go into detail about how bad he wanted to be with both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
                              It seems like his ex used to date a 41 year old before him (the RJ dweeb who signed up) when she was like 18, so there's definitely some daddy issues at play.
                              yeah RJ has a reputation for going after girls who just turned 18
                              AC always accused him of being a predator because of it, looking for vulnerable girls etc..

Comment

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                                - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                                - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X