DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

What movie theater did he frequent cause we know we can find him there

Craig needs to put that ad revenue to good use and take him to slump city
    Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
    And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
    Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

no biggie Matts done the same shit fo years

Comment

Good one fat ass

Comment

Milkman lecturing on multiple aliases I'm out

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Ain't that like spade to dig up some dirt
            :lilill2:

Originally posted by SockFucker
            listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Bold and italics a brave departure from colour-coding
              Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

i was developing as an artist
                listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

[MENTION=4230]Matt[/MENTION] he goes to Gosh comic book store in London every Wednesday.
                  Originally posted by Bnas
                  good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                  Originally posted by Bnas
                  whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Originally posted by Gwame View Post
                    i was developing as an artist
                    me and ASM revolutionised text battling in our 2 vs 2 y r u still trying?

http://otbva.com/forum/dvda-memphis-...sy-t43460.html
                    I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

What has the world come to be... humanity is fucking doomed
                      "Living in a World with more fake niggas than real, so now im in a situation where the masses cant feel me" - Calicoe

Comment

Originally posted by JDM
                        me and ASM revolutionised text battling in our 2 vs 2 y r u still trying?

http://otbva.com/forum/dvda-memphis-...sy-t43460.html
                        you may have taken the text battle coalcha to all new heights, but that doesn't mean the rest of us can't perform high-jumps regardless

!!

also u lost that battle

Comment

Someone contact gosh comic book store and put up flyers of this affair

Comment

Lmaoo

Comment

Da fukkkk is dis

Comment

Will paypal £20 to anyone who goes to Gosh Comics tomorrow and stakes out Mast.
                                Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X