DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

All right boys I concede. When I read the thread the first time, I somehow thought that there was no interaction between this comic book whoever he is and the Kara De Costa account. Whats more, the interaction with Kara in this example is before the interaction with David Masters, which is obv fairly damning, whereas all the other replica tweets posted were after. I'd like to see the tweet Kara De Costa sent this comic book guy if theres any way of retrieving it, just so I can know for sure. I've spoken to this guy on an on and off basis for over 2 years and obviously had no idea of this, and I just want to be sure, and obviously, dont want to believe it.

If this is true I don't have any excuse for his behaviour and I'm certainly not condoning it. It's fucked up, but clearly the guy has something deeply, deeply wrong with him to keep this going on for 2 years, so I still sort of stand by the point I made on the DF forum.

Anyway yeah, I humbly submit.

Peace and love,

An Idiot.
    Rooftop Chillin
    Few Hot Piedgons
    Hands clap, while bird moves...ghost dog rhythm

Comment

Originally posted by Bnas
      good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
      whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

The tweet is gone as Mast deleted the account immediately. The only evidence is the comic guy responding. Google Cache shows that their twitter activity is identical: talk to the same people, spout the same bullshit, etc.

This instagram shit is particularly fucked thoa.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
          The tweet is gone as Mast deleted the account immediately. The only evidence is the comic guy responding. Google Cache shows that their twitter activity is identical: talk to the same people, spout the same bullshit, etc.

That sucks, can't they use that favstar thing?

I guess it doesn't really matter at this point anyway.
          Rooftop Chillin
          Few Hot Piedgons
          Hands clap, while bird moves...ghost dog rhythm

Comment

http://favstar.fm/users/karadecosta lmao Chris Brown tweets are classic Mast

You got a link to his rant blog? Nh

Comment

This is unreal
              Fuckin great but unreal
              We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

Originally posted by DontFlopSoul View Post
                Originally posted by BrowseR View Post

That sucks, can't they use that favstar thing?

I guess it doesn't really matter at this point anyway.
                If someone wants to pay for Favstar membership they could see the last 50/100 tweets by "karadecosta" that were favourited or RTd, iirc.
                Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

I still cant believe i sent kara de cosca my D pics

Comment

Being honest doe is anyone that surpised ?
                    Guy was obv a full blown weirdo from the go
                    We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

I'm David Masters
                      Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
                      And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
                      Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

this should be a case study or something lmao gets weirder and weirder
                        Originally posted by SockFucker
                        listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Here's an idea. I don't know how to adjust the link of Kara's Twitter in Googlecache to show who she/he was following. There were 3 girls that showed up as recently followed and 2 looked underage.

Would be interesting to see what girls he was attempting to lesbian tempt into perversion.

Comment

The gif in question?

Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

...i need a shower
                              Originally posted by SockFucker
                              listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X