DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

The thread that keeps on giving

Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
    you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
    Originally posted by Craig
    i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Spade brought me here

Comment

Originally posted by mariahcee View Post
        David, if you're reading this, do not contact my best friend anymore. She very clearly does not want to talk to you. That is all. Good day.
        :wendys:
        Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

I'm tapping out please make it stop
          I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Like, I wanna say, hand-on-heart to the culture, when I found out about this fake twitter account 36 hours ago, I thought it'd be good for a few "lol the mast" zings.

Instead, we've had nearly two days of the unravelling of one of the most depraved, deranged and fucked up things I have ever seen online, and it's all the fault of one man. David Masters. I am fucking glad this man's life is ruined.
            Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

"Even I wondered if it was me."

Holy fuck this is 2 much
              E Pluribus Unum
              1 9 0 4

Comment

The JOB1 defense

"It might be me"
                Originally posted by jdporter
                Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

I can't please stop it
                  I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

But they caught me on Twitter?
                    It might be me
                    Saw the words that I wrote there
                    It might be me
                    I even harassed fat chicks into giving nudes
                    It might be me
                    As the screams get louder
                    It might be me

Comment

Scouser.07:51 PM May 24th-2012btw the vid was sent to me by a insider of dont flop who is a cool dude an also thinks wat the world thinks.that this guy is a weirdoand a child molester

Called it as soon as he poped up
                      Fuckin nonce cunt
                      We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

Originally posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                        yall jealous of his tight, sexy girl!! mast stay winnin

Comment

i wonder who ran the feminist rallies, the mast or kara
                          "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                          - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                          - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Just noticed that "so, what's up with you?" at the end of his spiel.

Comment

More more oh please more !!! Nh
                              Originally posted by Deja
                              gay ppl plz rally for weed we need u
                              It's like I was playing mortal kombat on Sega genisis

Comment

otbva stay winning!!!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz08O...re=c4-overview
                                Trenton Silver 18 year old up and comer, 204 battle grounds Winnipeg Represent

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X