DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

Originally posted by OTBVA
    Originally posted by Mastermind Eriko
    wait he wrote that forreal?!? fuuck
    u missed this?

what a fkn joke.
    WTF, "even I wondered if it was me"

So fucking pathetic

Comment

I believe david tbh

there's a million of you and only one DAVID MASTERS
      Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
      And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
      Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

david masters/gayest bastard????

Comment

can some1 sum up this thread for me in less than 5 sentences. a wwe reference thrown somewhere in there would be dope

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
            can some1 sum up this thread for me in less than 5 sentences. a wwe reference thrown somewhere in there would be dope
            Around two years ago, David Masters was overcome by that macho man madness and created a female lesbian version of himself with a disgustingly oversized clit (The Chyna to his HHH). He appears to have been using that fake lesbian with the same interests as him to get naked pictures of women, and possibly follow in the footsteps of Jerry "The king" Lawler and fuck some kids. Spade Cooley has become the Hogan to his Andre and did what we thought nobody could do - destroyed the annoying bastard once and for all. TheMast will most likely Chris Benoit himself soon.
            I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Comic book artist asked Mast via twitter if he received the gift he sent him, received a reply to the question from some American girl.

He asked Mast about said reply, Mast said it was his girlfriend who took his phone (despite living in another country and not being the same race as the girl who replied initially on twitter) then promptly deleted his twitter account when he realized he'd fucked up.

Turns out Mast has been pretending to be a lesbian on twitter for a long time and was using the account to talk to girls via Kik.

A girl registered on OTBVA and dropped the people's elbow on Mast by revealing that he had blackmailed her into sending him nudes with his fake lesbian account, and threatened to release them if she stopped talking to him, she also claims that he has done this to a bunch of other underage girls.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Dallas Realtor

Comment

• Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
                  The Mast has said this from his main account, 100% identical. Well either that or one of us hackers fucked up again and blamed it on the missus.
                  Originally posted by Bnas
                  good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                  whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

I can confirm mast has said that (kills self)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bnas
                      good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                      whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

real shit ever since grindtime popped off a bunch of weird motherfuckers started watchin battle rap

u niggas are some fucking weirdos b
                        :darebel:

Comment

Eyerate>the mast...?

I didn't think it could be done

Comment

Whatever happened to that BostonBlaze fag?

Dallas Realtor

Comment

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                              - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                              - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Originally posted by JDM View Post
                                Around two years ago, David Masters was overcome by that macho man madness and created a female lesbian version of himself with a disgustingly oversized clit (The Chyna to his HHH). He appears to have been using that fake lesbian with the same interests as him to get naked pictures of women, and possibly follow in the footsteps of Jerry "The king" Lawler and fuck some kids. Spade Cooley has become the Hogan to his Andre and did what we thought nobody could do - destroyed the annoying bastard once and for all. TheMast will most likely Chris Benoit himself soon.
                                Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                                you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                                Originally posted by Craig
                                i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X