DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

:browser:
    I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Lmfaaooooo @ "what's up with you" at the end of that horrific monologue of warm chestedness

Comment

Originally posted by OTBVA
        That is the worst defense I have ever seen.
        And I've seen Man Utd play MK Dons!!!!!!!
        Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Freedia Breh View Post
          Lmfaaooooo @ "what's up with you" at the end of that horrific monologue of warm chestedness
          Yeah, that pained impassioned 46-year-long "THESE BASTARDS HAVE RUINED MY LIFE" rant and then Joey Tribbiani pops in and goes "how you doin'?"
          Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

But enough about me...
            Originally posted by jdporter
            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Comment

[MENTION=27854]mariahcee[/MENTION] rppd

WARM CHESTEDNESS!
                URL!
                TWITTER!
                Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                Originally posted by nick216
                Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

:browser:

Comment

Can't British people get sent to prison for bullying online?

Some of ya'll might wanna chill before you're faces are all over British tabloids, "The Bullies Who Caused Autistic Kid to Commit Suicide".

But fellow Americans, please continue.

Comment

So..........

Comment

Originally posted by Tay-Z View Post

Some of ya'll might wanna chill before you're faces are all over British tabloids, "The Bullies Who Caused Autistic Kid to Commit Suicide".
                        *your

:eriko:

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Originally posted by JDM View Post
                          Originally posted by Tay-Z View Post

*your

:eriko:
                          :blegit:

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
                            So..........

otbva doing God's work.

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
                              So..........

I'm confused, who sent you this message an unnamed girl, or the mariah cee girl or what?

good work btw gang

Comment

He's the one who looks like he sniffs bike seats after kids have used them, for those who're wondering

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X