DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

Sweet karmaic justice
    Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
    And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
    Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

Can't believe mast stood up to that tank in tiananmen square

And masts mom was Rosa parks iirc
      Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
      And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
      Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Dat shit nutty yo

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post

Originally posted by NoIam Stax
            I'm in VA when I end (N) G and he take that L, owwwwwwwww

Comment

Developments that have occured "offboard":

The alleged "real gf" he has in Texas has been identified.
              We've been told which cinema he watched Godzilla 13 times in is.
              Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

More deets la
                Got a weird thing goin with the mast
                Broswer style
                We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

damn

I leave this thread for a couple of days and BLAMMY

more greatness

if I find out tomorrow that he eats people and wears people-skin coats I won't even be surprized

this dude def makes murk look very, very good

mast>>>>

Comment

and BLAMMY
                    Originally posted by jdporter
                    Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

(Fastest exposure ever ITT!! Morgz goes in on jdm pg 3!!)
                      Originally posted by jdporter
                      Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Weird

Comment

Originally posted by oshea View Post
                          Weird
                          Can we have an official battler statement on The Mast's actions?
                          Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

More info on deck, complete doxxing of his Texan tightsexygirl. She does exist, they are engaged, I have photos of them taken together within the past six months.

Comment

Comment

If you zoom in close enough you can still see the postage stamp

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X