DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

this is too funny:

The Mast says
    I almost got into a fight on the bus today
    Because of it
    Two guys were holding hands
    And someone was like
    Shielding their child who was looking
    So the guys stopped
    And I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand"
    And she said "I don't want my child seeing that"
    I stood up and said "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
    And I said to the kid
    "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you."
    And the bus cheered
    As I was getting off at my stop, one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
    And he said thanks
    And I said "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decent humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"

Comment

Comment

Lmfao 100% Mast has posted the truncated version of that story on Twitter Cloud is my new fav poster.
        Originally posted by Bnas
        good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
        whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

lmafoooo im cryin..

Comment

"Don't thank me. This nonsense of thanking people for being decent humans needs to stop.
            Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
              His niece was raped, the trauma of which made him start self-harming
              Originally posted by Cloud View Post
              decent human

wouldn't a decent person focus on how the rape affected the victim ?

who builds a 'woe is me' off someone else getting raped ?

really sick thought process imo

Comment

(* am referring to DM obviously, not Cloud)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post

How do I add smilies now I'm a mod?
                    Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post

I'm gonna have nightmares
                      good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                      whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

dam Cloud bodying the game right now. reppd
                        Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                        we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                        Originally posted by nick216
                        Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

He clearly has a mental illness

Comment

And that gay man?

albert einstein!!!
                            I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

He said he cybered a blow job what does that even
                              I'll b 6 u b 9 tee hee

Comment

Originally posted by JDM View Post
                                And that gay man?

albert einstein!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X