DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

text battles finally took craigcraig
    "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
    - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
    - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

if u want 'beef' then WARREN SAPP WILL EAT YOU

this is fact
      Originally posted by SockFucker
      listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Rolf how does chop hav the best posts in a thread hes not involved in

Comment

Originally posted by Bnas
          good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
          whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

fukin ell m8

Comment

http://sancty.com/post/96927305978/f...personal-story

The evidence keeps piling up

Comment

up up down down left right left right B A select start

Comment

Originally posted by attention_failures
                  Keep digging. I promise you've just barely scratched the surface.
                  what a dumb thing to say without providing more info backing that shit up dont try to act smug
                  Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                  we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                  Originally posted by nick216
                  Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

another mast story:

"I’ll tell you because you always understood..
                    You know more than anybody..Actually. You’re the only person..That I have a thing for bras..
                    So I kinda bought one..Online..Just for me..Not to wear it. Just to.. have..
                    Someone found out and spread rumours that I was wearing it..
                    Nothing against that! I’m all for it, I just don’t do it..
                    He told a whole party..50 or so..Aloud..Announced it.
                    People laughed and looked grossed out..
                    Asked if it was true..
                    “Are you a tranny?” “Eww you fag” "

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                      another mast story:

"I’ll tell you because you always understood..
                      You know more than anybody..Actually. You’re the only person..That I have a thing for bras..
                      So I kinda bought one..Online..Just for me..Not to wear it. Just to.. have..
                      Someone found out and spread rumours that I was wearing it..
                      Nothing against that! I’m all for it, I just don’t do it..
                      He told a whole party..50 or so..Aloud..Announced it.
                      People laughed and looked grossed out..
                      Asked if it was true..
                      “Are you a tranny?” “Eww you fag” "
                      :dollwot:
                      Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig

And against me, ur just a JUNIOR STAFFER STUDENT ANGERED that his life story is about to reach its CONCLUDING CHAPTER/ (leggo)

Comment

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
                          Originally posted by attention_failures
                          Keep digging. I promise you've just barely scratched the surface.
                          what a dumb thing to say without providing more info backing that shit up dont try to act smug
                          It's dumb to encourage people to expose a sexual predator?

I do have first hand experience with David and I've experienced similar stories to the one's being told here. Nothing that would "shatter the thread", but enough for me to be willing to validate what's been posted here so far. I won't be sharing my stories publicly. Sorry, bro.

Not trying to be smug. At least that's what I think you were calling me. Your lack of punctuation is keeping me from knowing for sure...

Comment

Seeing that he is a sexual predator I'm unsure why you wouldn't want to contribute. Keep digging = the only info we know is what we're told, you can help out with that.

Another Cloud classic thoa.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
                              Seeing that he is a sexual predator I'm unsure why you wouldn't want to contribute. Keep digging = the only info we know is what we're told, you can help out with that.

Another Cloud classic thoa.
                              I appreciate that. My own experiences are on the same level as the other shit being written about on here if it makes a difference. Unfortunately, the details of my experience are way too specific.

I have every confidence David is reading this thread, and he'd be able to identify me by those details. I don't mean to sound coy. I just generally don't want some psycho who knows who I am and where I live holding a grudge.

If you guys ever decide to go to the police, and want as much evidence as you can get.. I'd be willing to talk to you all through PM.

Not posting publicly though.

Comment

smh [MENTION=28122]attention_failures[/MENTION] in here deleting posts aight then tell em im white skinned

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X