DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

what tha heck

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Originally posted by Peendrew View Post
      what tha heck
      mast deleted twitter acct n brows snatchd it up after a few month
      "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
      - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
        what's that on his shirt collar?
        Originally posted by SockFucker
        listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Looks like blood

Comment

Looks like he went out to dinner by himself dressed as a shitty vampire and then spilled tomato soup on his collar

Comment

so uhhh... i was scrolling for someone in my contacts and realized i never deleted david's. i forgot he used to message me through an email address sometimes so there's one listed in there, if any of you care to have that for reference.

Comment

paidyouoff@gmail
                Originally posted by Purple
                This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                :boosieguns:

Comment

[MENTION=3045]BrowseR[/MENTION]

Comment

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/all_comments...Mo&gl=SN&hl=fr

There's a "PaidYouOff" in the comments of one of David's old Direct Edition vids, here's the account:

https://www.youtube.com/user/PaidYouOff/videos
                      Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

And also posting on KotD vidoes, it's definitely another email account for him.

https://plus.google.com/111609699228079181258/posts
                        Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

https://twitter.com/DirectEdition1/status/17772748811

lol

Comment

spade>

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                            we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                            Originally posted by nick216
                            Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

blows Sensa:

:
                              Originally posted by Bnas
                              good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                              Originally posted by Bnas
                              whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

how many aliases this fucker have
                                "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                                - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                                - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X