DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

side note: she was roomin w some1 w surname of sepulveda iirc

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

He's no longer in San Diego, but he is still in the USA. Not confirmed as to where yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
        lol

Comment

glad the hunt for this wierdo is still alive

all ppl involved
          Originally posted by Neon Eriko
          we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
          Originally posted by nick216
          Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

"I think he was 23 when I was 16/17... but thats going on his word alone... I did speak to his mum on the phone a couple times, and his niece (who he adored / talked about all the time). They confirmed that his name is David, but as to the rest... I'd have to do some serious digging to unearth that past."

http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/...=1#post3064158

ugh.
            creep was obsessed with his niece
            last year:

Comment

mast def slump on sight if he ever comes bacc to the uk

Comment

Originally posted by gorrin View Post
                Well, Im gonna take this conversation off this thread bc I honestly cant deal with the dudebro fuckery and rape jokes, etc. Its too insensitive and just plain disgusting. I screencapped almost every confession & evidence in this thread. I am setting up a blog for victims to come forward and or get help. Ill be posting legal aid resources etc.

If any other women come forward, please let them know there is help out there
                http://takedownthemast.tumblr.com/
                amazing work, god bless you
                Originally posted by SockFucker
                listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Any background check will lead here lmao.
                  David Masters is a pervert for eternity.
                  The internet is forever.
                  Otbva>

Gorrin, mariah, all the other people who registered just for this thread, spade, browser,Craig and anyone else with a hand in this doing God's work.

Comment

LESS CREEPY THAN YOU, MAST.

Comment

Originally posted by fuccei View Post

LESS CREEPY THAN YOU, MAST.
                      Lmao

He prolly gonna take that home n use it as 1 of his sick Fantasies
                      "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                      - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

Originally posted by Craig
                        still cant get over how pathetic his defense was

we made a fake female twitter account, and used it regularly, posting about all the same things mast posts about (before any of us knew who mast was), just to lead up to this opportunistic moment to hijack a conversation he had with some unknown comic artist about a package nobody but Mast and him would know about, and pin our fake account on him. Oh and we hacked his password just in time, (we musta knew we'd be able to hack his account years in advance when we first devised this plan and registered the fake account, and still the fake profile scheme was the best 'troll' us twitter hackers' could come up with.)

Kill yourself Mast u autistic rapist
                        Originally posted by Bnas
                        good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                        Originally posted by Bnas
                        whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Originally posted by chad sconer View Post
                          Originally posted by Wassup View Post
                          So are you a female?? Dont let this episosode with David blind u about batle rap this comunity got alot of sane fans.

Please go to the main stage forum and introduce urself u will have a warm welcoming.

Consider urself blessed for being introduced to the battle rap world and to make it in the best forum this comunity has: the mighty OTBVA u my lady are double blessed.

PS:Theres alot of females here so u will feel comfortable.
                          Ur such a fuckin retard
                          Seriously. What the fuck

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Lmao @ the tumblr. This is great

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

been following the other thread at rpg forum yer gonna fkn shit yourselves

http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/...rhyming-skills

Comment

Originally posted by Purple
                                This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                                Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                                Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                                :boosieguns:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X