DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R.J. View Post
    I am out of this, it's not my business.
    Lmao dude edited all of his posts. This fool scared of Mast lmaooo
    http://s10.postimage.org/sph3j9te1/I_SAID_YO.gif

Comment

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

Dosent suprise me

Comment

ILLA

Comment

Originally posted by attention_failures
          I promise you've just barely scratched the surface.
          yikes

Comment

cant believe its 13 pages n not 1 dick pic to be found smfh

Comment

gwame the snake is talking shit about his friend mast?
              Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
              do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
              Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
              I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

[The Mast] was openly against sexism/misogyny/objectifying women, then it came out that he asked some groupie to wear a low cut top at the next event for him. I wouldn't usually care, but if you followed him on Twitter you would know how strong his views were against that shit. When he was outed (by a screenshot) he turned into the biggest cunt, blocked a load of DF people and staff then openly started bashing anything we did. He was completely negatively outspoken on the whole issue with Daylyt not being able to come over from the US, like he knew everything about UK customs and how to run an events company, that was the final straw for Eurgh. He would also purposely go against what everyone else liked, just to be 'different', it was so annoying.
                Was looking for this quote.

Slayvid Ghasters ‏@TheMastTweets
                I can guarantee that anyone I've known for the best part of a year or more, and speak to regularly, has been influenced by me somehow.

Slayvid Ghasters ‏@TheMastTweets
                Whether it's something they listen to, watch, believe/think or whatever. It's always there. I don't say that out of arrogance. It's cool.
                Originally posted by Bnas
                good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

@SpadeMooley

https://web.archive.org/web/20111225...8/5filmsweek2/

That's the Cinematic Riddles shit that's been taken down. Some classic, old school Mast.
                  good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                  whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

"Also, things like cleavage are debatable. If you're single, fine, but cleavage is designed to attract males. Women forget that.

If you're out there exposing cleavage and you're taken? That's not cool, at all. I wouldn't go out showing my abs."

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/s...7&pagenumber=1

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                      "Also, things like cleavage are debatable. If you're single, fine, but cleavage is designed to attract males. Women forget that.

If you're out there exposing cleavage and you're taken? That's not cool, at all. I wouldn't go out showing my abs."

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/s...7&pagenumber=1

lol
                      What a fucking cock.

He always talked about someone being the adult in a situation but whenever underaged girls sent him nudes (willingly or not) he's all "Well they sent them to me". He's the fucking adult. He shouldn't be encouraging it let alone sending them to other people. David, if you're reading this, THIS is why I blocked you. I should have suspected it when he said the k-pop starts he found sexiest were under 18.

Comment

Some one report him to the plod la
                        Pure nonce in the makin here only so long till he cant get his kicks out off the net an starts hangin round schools
                        We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

David Master's one of the greatest actors been said yet?

Comment

who is david masters and can someone give me a recap of whats been going on ?

Comment

Originally posted by bazooka moe View Post
                              A pedofile whose still runnin around free somehow
                              Originally posted by Deja
                              gay ppl plz rally for weed we need u
                              It's like I was playing mortal kombat on Sega genisis

Comment

Originally posted by bazooka moe View Post
                                some opinionated battlerap comic nerd critic/blogger who rubbed a lot of people wrong with opinions like an online know it all who was feeling himself

exposed by spade's detective work to have been a big time catfish with fake accounts as a female to get perv kicks including some bra fetish and underage girls

multiple nudes sent back and forth as well as harrassment and borderline extortion

the guy deleted all kinds of accounts and posts as soon as this thread dropped and supposedly says he was set up - which makes no sense

half a dozen online people in his wake have joined otbva just to post their creepy experiences with the guy in this thread

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X