DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

i gave this whore 60 dollars for a "help"

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

David Masters has 5 fingers on each HELP and 32 teeth in his HELP

Comment

voted most helpful in his high school glory hole

Comment

bino stay losing
          "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
          - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
          - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

The Mast says
            You at least wanna know how it started?

-80- says
            sure

The Mast says
            We were just browsing together, on my laptop
            Just started looking at pics
            We described a few pics and then he Googled Sofia Vergara
            Same happened
            Then he was like "Go back to that Candce pic"
            He said "fffffuck. Her body" "I knowww. Ridiculous." "Her boobs are SO big." "Mmmm" Then he said he was hard. So I said I was
            I asked if hed mind if I took it out, he asked if he could too
            So we sat there jerking to Candice

Comment

Nothin wrong with that
              Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
              And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
              Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

http://www.kmart.com/sofia-by-sofia-...027VA57592712P

Comment

The Mast says
                  Really just made me think fuck that guy, you have nothing on me because we did sexual shit.
                  Oh well
                  You never did take a pic of one of your bras for me! I could use cheering up to be honest

Comment

REASONS TO FEEL SORRY FOR DAVID MASTERS :

1) his niece got raped

2) he jerked a guy off

surely any female with compassion would send this poor soul some bra pics after all he's been through

Comment

lmfao the classic mast exclamation point plz never stop posting -80-
                      Originally posted by Bnas
                      good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                      Originally posted by Bnas
                      whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

so wait..... no niece rape either ??

Comment

YOU OWE ME ONE RAPED NIECE DAVID MASTERS PEDO FROM LONDON ! ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                            so wait..... no niece rape either ??
                            Not unless he's the one that raped her, as multiple people have said that he fantasized a scenario where he did.
                            sigpic

Comment

kind of secret life of walter mitty thing he has going on

Comment

Ask his fiance shes on that movie site
                                Originally posted by jdporter
                                Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X