DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

think the proper term is incestuous anyway
    Originally posted by SockFucker
    listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

ya both wrong

Comment

KMC really getting mad about people being called fags?

nigga we all fags
        I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

If my son came to me and said he was being cyber bullied by The Mast I'd probably take him down to the ocean and allow the waves to wash him away because clearly he's too soft for this world and would likely be principle raped by [MENTION=4466]Pee Liker[/MENTION] in due time.
          I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Yikes

Comment

I know I'll get Lol'd at for asking this, but what's a catfish?

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanDictionary
                A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.

Did you hear how Dave got totally catfished last month?! The fox he thought he was talking to turned out to be a pervy guy from San Diego!

or

I was really falling for that gorgeous gal on Facebook, but she turned out to be a catfish.

or

Did you hear that David Masters, of London, England, set up a fake female account on Twitter, under the name Kara DeCosta, to get nudes and bra shots from girls online?
                Originally posted by Bnas
                good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                Originally posted by Bnas
                whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Originally posted by R.J. View Post

Comment

Originally posted by R.J. View Post
                    repped for duckin' MTV
                    Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                    we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                    Originally posted by nick216
                    Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Catfish is a doep show

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

this is renegade imo
                        Catfish - Weirdest Reveal Ever - YouTube
                        Originally posted by Penguin
                        the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
                        Originally posted by soDAMcluless
                        so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

Can't believe I read this whole thread
                          Damn this David Masters guy is a fuckin bitch azz.

Comment

Can't believe I read this whole thread
                            Damn this David Masters guy is a fuckin bitch azz.

Comment

^david masters^
                              http://otbva.com/forum/customavatars...tar4495_12.gif

Comment

This thread>>

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X