DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

ILLA!
    Originally posted by Bnas
    good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
    whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

and thats my fuckin problem

Comment

It's shocking how this didn't come out sooner, AC/Mast posted on KMC for years. He always seemed really intense and pompous, but I did not realize that he was a sexual deviant. It really shows that no one talks about it when these people cross the line.

I'm glad this thread was made. OTBVA (and SpadeCooley in particular) did a great job exposing him. It's frustrating that it is very easy for him to just resurface somewhere without any of us finding out, but maybe for a while it has made it harder for him (I don't see police doing anything, there just seems to be no one willing to come forward to the police)

How did you guys find out about Mast?

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          It's shocking how this didn't come out sooner, AC/Mast posted on KMC for years. He always seemed really intense and pompous, but I did not realize that he was a sexual deviant. It really shows that no one talks about it when these people cross the line.

I'm glad this thread was made. OTBVA (and SpadeCooley in particular) did a great job exposing him. It's frustrating that it is very easy for him to just resurface somewhere without any of us finding out, but maybe for a while it has made it harder for him (I don't see police doing anything, there just seems to be no one willing to come forward to the police)

How did you guys find out about Mast?
          Browser

Comment

Incorrect symbol. He was on twitter accusing us of bootlegging a CD that we weren't actually bootlegging, trying to suck up to whoever's CD it was.

I, and a few others but mostly me, were amazed/amused/frustrated by how insufferable/pompous/solipsistic a human he was and kept tabs on him (ok stalked). I've literally come across no one more despicable in my life and am so happy that one little slip up from his alternate account has led to all this. That said even I didn't fathom just how depraved he is.

:browser:

Comment

I bet he regrets wrongly snitching to thesaurus on that fateful day
              Originally posted by jdporter
              Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
                pompous/solipsistic

wtf

Comment

One of these new accounts is probably Mast.

Someone should inform Stinson Hunter and get him to bait him.

Comment

whats ur connection to him, saint?

Comment

http://otbva.com/forum/uh-oh-t10519.html

so it began

Comment

Niece rape / sweepstakes
                        Originally posted by Deja
                        gay ppl plz rally for weed we need u
                        It's like I was playing mortal kombat on Sega genisis

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
                          Incorrect symbol. He was on twitter accusing us of bootlegging a CD that we weren't actually bootlegging, trying to suck up to whoever's CD it was.

I, and a few others but mostly me, were amazed/amused/frustrated by how insufferable/pompous/solipsistic a human he was and kept tabs on him (ok stalked). I've literally come across no one more despicable in my life and am so happy that one little slip up from his alternate account has led to all this. That said even I didn't fathom just how depraved he is.

:browser:
                          No, I just meant that I, personally, found out about the existence of this guy from you

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Bastard View Post
                            One of these new accounts is probably Mast.
                            Maybe the person whose account name is a multi for Dave masters
                            Originally posted by jdporter
                            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

:O

Comment

:dollwot:
                                Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X