DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Originally posted by chad sconer View Post
    Originally posted by Saint Bastard View Post
    One of these new accounts is probably Mast.
    Maybe the person whose account name is a multi for Dave masters
    Shit you've got me. Back to KMC I go

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

But on a serious note. I knew him via Twitter, due to Flex Digits and Deff etc. He was a proper self righteous bell end. He'd of sucked Tony D off if he asked him to. Verbally did every day.

Comment

David Kara Saint Masters DeCosta Bastard

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
          David Kara Saint Masters DeCosta Bastard
          Hahaha, that's gonna be my new Twitter name I think. Been trying to think of one for a bit. :fa:

Comment

Wish we'd been able to get the Instagram account indexed before he deleted it.

Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

wow
              the female "character" he created had realistic details like feminism and love of sales

Comment

Convincing as fuck tbh.

I remember him blasting fuck out of this 'girl' on Twitter for being a catfish. Whiskeygirl I think she was called. Battlerap groupie. Ironic. If anyone could spot the signs I guess he'd be a master at it.

Comment

S.B., can you consolidate any new info or relevant stories/memories you have of the mast into one post?

thks

Comment

Not really mate. I was pretty amazed at this when it first got posted. I knew he was proper self righteous and i got told He was a bit of a gimp in real life, but this shit was next level. He's every thing he opposed and proclaimed not to be, and then some. Pretty amazing. Dunno why someone doesn't go and fill the cunt in. He needs a good kicking.

Has his gf been fully informed of all this?

Comment

Ex-fiancee:

Originally posted by Fallen
                      5 years. f ucking 5 years.

i've never felt more betrayed in my entire life.

to those of you have more information about AC, please PM me.

i feel like i have a right to know what he's been doing behind my back.
                      Originally posted by Bnas
                      good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                      whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                        whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

It really is another world where cybering with Mast is not an issue but calling someone a fag is. We all fags bro.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Nemebro bout to get the bus cheering

Comment

dont know whats weirder this David Master dude or Browser's incestual love for him yes homo

Comment

hows a 44 year old not know what incestual means?
                                Originally posted by Penguin
                                the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
                                Originally posted by soDAMcluless
                                so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X