DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Originally posted by Master bates View Post
    Can't believe I read this whole thread
    Damn this David Masters guy is a fuckin bitch azz.
    More of a freaky deranged predator, than a "bitch azz".

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Originally posted by Saint Bastard View Post
      Originally posted by Master bates View Post
      Can't believe I read this whole thread
      Damn this David Masters guy is a fuckin bitch azz.
      More of a freaky deranged predator, than a "bitch azz".
      Pretty sure he went to my secondary school, he is definitely a bitch ass.

Comment

chill chill he can be both

but freaky deranged predator is more specific
        Originally posted by SockFucker
        listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Every once in a while I find myself getting little flashes of creepy like him saying he felt bad the he DIDNT feel bad that he wanted to pin down a 15 year old k-pop star and fuck her.

While some of the people involved with him were also creepy, because they attract each other, a majority were vulnerable. He also seems to love the unattainable. The married, the super hot cosplay girls, the underaged, the lesbians, it's like it was a sport to see if he could get to them.

He is not nearly as smart as he says he is, obviously. He once mentioned he was a neuroscientist and I asked his opinions on epinephrine being released by nictotine because it was something I was studying and he froze. He was a liar, obviously.

LESS obvious unless he victimized you was he was really, really good at making himself seem normal. It's like an idiot working a menial task in a factory line. Yeah, he's fucking stupid, but he could do that one thing really well. He has done this so much and for so long he got good at it. He would look you up and shift his interests to what you liked. Figure out if you were hurting or sad and manipulate that. He would initially act like he was horrified by his own desires until he's telling you to email him back or he'll fuck you against a tree until your back bleeds.

You block him. He finds you. He wears you down.

If you want to get him where it hurts you need to inform the following twitter accounts.

Nick Pittara

Kelly Sue DeConnick

Babymetal

All the k-pop stars.

Jaime McKelvie

Kieron Gillian

Ming Doyle

AND Zerlina Maxwell, she's an advocate for reforming rape and assault laws and shit as a former victim herself. David ALWAYS sucked up to her as a 'feminist" and I wonder how she would take it that the person who harassed some of her followers was constantly trying to get at her too. That would crush him.

Obv everyone in the battle community is informed.

Fuck that cunt. OTBVA is the best thing that ever happened to anyone that knew him.

Comment

we bringing down the mast like bringing down a mast
            Originally posted by SockFucker
            listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

I still don't understand how this mong manipulated anybody.

I can't even see a teenage girl being intimidated by his physical threats. He has the physical strength of a sheet of notebook paper.

Originally posted by FrenchToast View Post

He once mentioned he was a neuroscientist
              And you believed him?

Let me ask you a question. Does this look like a practicing neuroscientist?

Comment

he's telling you to email him back or he'll fuck you against a tree until your back bleeds.

Comment

Jefferey Dahmer looked like a bitch you steal lunch money from. Psychopaths come in awkward-white-guy flavor too.

Comment

I remember him saying he was a neuroscientist. Between going to watch the same movie 10 times during its release week and the rest of life, I wondered where he found the time for such a commitment.

"I'm bad, dangerous and invincible but I'm certainly not Michael Jackson."

Is probably one of my favourite quotes from him that I've read over the past few days. More than he'd care to admit it seems.

Comment

Every once in a while I find myself getting little flashes of creepy like him saying he felt bad the he DIDNT feel bad that he wanted to pin down a 15 year old k-pop star and fuck her.

While some of the people involved with him were also creepy, because they attract each other, a majority were vulnerable. He also seems to love the unattainable. The married, the super hot cosplay girls, the underaged, the lesbians, it's like it was a sport to see if he could get to them.

He is not nearly as smart as he says he is, obviously. He once mentioned he was a neuroscientist and I asked his opinions on epinephrine being released by nictotine because it was something I was studying and he froze. He was a liar, obviously.

LESS obvious unless he victimized you was he was really, really good at making himself seem normal. It's like an idiot working a menial task in a factory line. Yeah, he's fucking stupid, but he could do that one thing really well. He has done this so much and for so long he got good at it. He would look you up and shift his interests to what you liked. Figure out if you were hurting or sad and manipulate that. He would initially act like he was horrified by his own desires until he's telling you to email him back or he'll fuck you against a tree until your back bleeds.

You block him. He finds you. He wears you down.

If you want to get him where it hurts you need to inform the following twitter accounts.

Nick Pittara

Kelly Sue DeConnick

Babymetal

All the k-pop stars.

Jaime McKelvie

Kieron Gillian

Ming Doyle

AND Zerlina Maxwell, she's an advocate for reforming rape and assault laws and shit as a former victim herself. David ALWAYS sucked up to her as a 'feminist" and I wonder how she would take it that the person who harassed some of her followers was constantly trying to get at her too. That would crush him.

Obv everyone in the battle community is informed.

Fuck that cunt. OTBVA is the best thing that ever happened to anyone that knew him.
                      He once asked me if I had been raped, in a conversation about racism, out of nowhere.. I thought it was strange, but it makes a lot more sense now.
                      He said that no black person he knew had ever been affected by racism, but that HE had been a victim of racism in the past... then for some reason brought up rape

The Mast says
                      Have you?
                      Cloud says
                      Really none of your business
                      weird to ask
                      The Mast says
                      On a topic of rape?
                      Odd
                      Cloud says
                      Yeah, pretty weird to ask. Do you do that often?
                      The Mast says
                      Why are you all of a sudden acting weird? We're discussing rape, racism and other manners of prejudice, and the way people react; observing or being affected

Comment

I've never in my life asked someone if they've been raped. Ever, in 28 years. I dunno, just not the kind of thing I've ever thought of asking someone. Maybe I'm weird.

Comment

Mast arguing with RJ about Fallen.. "ripe"

Comment

I'm bad, dangerous and invincible but I'm certainly not Michael Jackson.

Comment

Sounds jealous a bit there.

"Can't all get then when they're young, ripe and untouched "

Comment

Jefferey Dahmer looked like a bitch you steal lunch money from. Psychopaths come in awkward-white-guy flavor too.
                                Naw, this a sexy mothafucker (nh). I can understand falling into his temptations.

This guy, on the other hand... smh-

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X