DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

this bit of gold from the dude who was involved w. the "research" bit

Hahaha, I'm sorry, but no. I did this while in the room with THREE other individuals. My friends are constantly over at my house and I even discussed it with them while I was doing it.

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

smfh, that guy is a creep

~ hey man, what are you doing?

~ helping this guy jerk off on the internet, pretending to rape his niece

~ew

~its research tho

~o o.k. cool
      Originally posted by Penguin
      the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
      Originally posted by soDAMcluless
      so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

Originally posted by Bookbag Jimmy View Post
        im gonna fuck his dad
        FUCK HIS DAD FUCK HIS DAD FUCK HIS DAAAAAAAAAAAD
        I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

I did, because that's not what happened. It was an attempt. I had actually discontinued it before there was even a "pretend rape." It was an attempt, as mentioned in my revealing post.

Even if it had happened, it's a fantasy of a legal female. Not genuine rape. It's strange, yeah, but it doesn't imply action nor is it attached to reality. Know the difference.

Do me a favor and don't EVER accuse me of sharing nudes of others without permission. It's false.

this guys mast 2.0 [MENTION=3045]BrowseR[/MENTION] ur new fix

Comment

This thread though.

I'm a KMC member, joined the site in 2003. I've had a lot of interaction with David over the years but thankfully nothing seedy or perverse. We clashed all the time because I was an opinionated fuck (guess I still am haha) and he's a pompous, self-righteous, arrogant self-proclaimed intellectual who can't cope with anyone disagreeing with him. Especially females.

This though. What the fuck. Never imagined I'd get a heads up about something like this or asked if he ever approached me inappropriately. Clearly I was too long in the tooth for his tastes when I first spoke to him. I was 18.

Comment

mast bout to legally change his name and move to alaska or something
              Originally posted by SockFucker
              listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

That site is strange to say the least
                We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

Can someone post a pic of masts girl
                  Originally posted by NoIam Stax
                  I'm in VA when I end (N) G and he take that L, owwwwwwwww

Comment

Does she drink cold water?
                    Originally posted by NoIam Stax
                    I'm in VA when I end (N) G and he take that L, owwwwwwwww

Comment

Bruh. I can't believe I hung out with this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashamed View Post
                        give us the juicy deets plz

describe all the irl interactions you had with him :)
                        Originally posted by Penguin
                        the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
                        Originally posted by soDAMcluless
                        so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

Mast had friends? :nooo: this thread jus keeps givin

Comment

Originally posted by Ashamed View Post
                            do you happen to know his address?

Comment

3 Slumpsville Glasgow

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                                Originally posted by Gwame View Post
                                mast bout to legally change his name and move to alaska or something
                                wonder where mast will set sail now that he's been flagged as a pedo and we ruined his relationship
                                my lawd!!
                                I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X