DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

:mastmom:

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Originally posted by ytrewq View Post
      this the longest drawn out most elaborate exposure in the history of the internet, this guy did creepy shit to hundreds of ppl online
      link to other forum? they must have a big thread going on over there about him 2 if thats the case
      http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t601546.html
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by King John View Post
        Originally posted by ytrewq View Post
        this the longest drawn out most elaborate exposure in the history of the internet, this guy did creepy shit to hundreds of ppl online
        link to other forum? they must have a big thread going on over there about him 2 if thats the case
        http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t601546.html
        well, dayum
        thanks, I stand corrected

Comment

A blackmailing bra fetished quasi-gay pedophile from London stuck in purgatory till EVERYTHING's uncovered...do yourself a favor David come clean so u can go to hell already

Comment

this topic

that KMC forum looks like its full of smug, smartmouthed assholes like Mast tbh
            Originally posted by Neon Eriko
            we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
            Originally posted by nick216
            Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Je zit verkeerd, zoon.

Anyway, there must be some female posters on this forum he's tried this shit with?

Comment

Not even gon read all this horseshit but just no browser been riding this queers cock for like 2.8 years :woah:

Comment

It's your avi, Eriko
                  you've got a fuckin glowstick in your name for fuks sake

Comment

David Masters makes the LEAST PAPES
                    he's into NIECE RAPE and TEETS DRAPED in FLEECE CAPES
                    he can't EESCAPE his E-FATE
                    caus that GEEK TAKES his vicims on CHEAP DATES
                    then jerks to a mental REPLAY with bras he got off EBAY
                    he flirts with girls in PRE-K and wanks about it with ENRIQUE

(am jus sayin)

Comment

Not being funny all these birds sendin the mast pics are yousw fuckin stupid ?

For one he looks likw a aids carrier
                      We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

Get me his mums contact details an i will phone her
                        Iv got to baby girls la i dont want this cunt on road
                        We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

even serial killers moms stand by their sons

Comment

if this shit that has now come out is real its about time someone reported this kiddie fiddling rape freak to the old bill. he is a danger to young girls.guy needs to be on the sex offenders register.
                            http://sikarecords.bandcamp.com/albu...mixes-volume-1 NEW SHIT!

Comment

Mast as hungry for male nudes as we are for his

Alright, after Sorgo and NemeBro it is my turn to confess. A very, very long time ago, I pm'ed with AC. Our conversation started normally, he wrote me ridiculously long diatribes about his shitty tastes in music, film and sports teams.

Of course it didn't take long for our conversation to take a turn for the worse. He started telling me about his fantasies, bra's, what have you not. I decided to conduct an ''experiment'' on him. I had mentioned to him earlier that I had in my possession a certain KMC member's nudes. He kept asking me to share them, asking turned into whining, whining turned into harassing. Eventually I gave into the pressure. I did it, I gave him the nudes. I gave him Marius' boob pics. I've already discussed this with Marius via PM. He's okay with me posting this in public and after being low-key mad for a while, he has forgiven me. I'm lucky to have been blessed with such understanding friends. My heart goes out to Sorgo and NemeBro, our fellow male victims.
                              Originally posted by Bnas
                              good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                              whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

also KMC is the weirdest incestuous board ever.
                                good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                                whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X