DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Then, I reached under, began doing what I do on her clit. She started actually crying from pleasure.
    smh

and people entitle that as 'convincing' lol who would care anyway
    Mast's convo partners take an infinite L in life so far.
    Originally posted by Neon Eriko
    we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
    Originally posted by nick216
    Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

these messages from david weren't to me. the iMessage screenshots with no name showing are there for context.

this message was to me, a few months ago.

and for those curious about a picture with his girl,

just thought i'd share. nothing earth shattering, sorry. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Tay-Z View Post
        They've been engaged for 5 years:

edit: [MENTION=27854]mariahcee[/MENTION] snapped!

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
        we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
        Originally posted by nick216
        Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
          OMG YOU'RE KILLING ME

Just woke up. This cracked me up. Kudos.

Comment

Holy fucking hell

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

How does a thread about a white English battle rap blogger with a very specific bra fetish who spent years pretending to be a girl online in order to procure nude pictures from underage girls when his attempts at harassing and blackmailing other underage girls to send nude pictures while acting as himself didn't work, somehow get weirder 24 pages in.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchToast View Post
                Wait, aren't there photos of them together? What I'm thinking is they met online and at one point met in person, on KMC she mentions visiting London.

Man, imagine with all the big talk he talks, you go to meet him with the full intention of fucking him after dating online, and you're greeted by that point, sleepy eyed mug.

How did she not run to a US embassy?
                Loooool "I'm gonna fuck you like a wheelbarrow... wait why isn't this working. Hang on let me do that thing to your clit that I talk about doing, give me a sec I'll find it eventually"

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

What the fuck is it with this guy and buses?
                  Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

matching hats

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
                      What the fuck is it with this guy and buses?
                      well, he's jerking himself off on the upper level of one

read between the lines - this guy has a whole other forte of abhorrent behavior irl

Comment

• Lmfao the evidence keeps piling

[MENTION=27854]mariahcee[/MENTION] did you for once consider some British battle gimp to be one of your closest friends? Mast clearly didn't have a semblance of a social life.

Also, maybe I'm not a sociopath so I don't understand, BUT WHO THE FUCK SENDS THAT KIND OF SHIT AND HOW HAS IT NOT BEEN BROUGHT UP EARLIER
                        Originally posted by Bnas
                        good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                        whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

well there goes another few hours
                          Originally posted by Basse Bisex
                          If ur fly with the frees why do everybody wanna cypher with me?

Comment

yeah but you're not battle gimps as long as Mr. Cool isn't around

Lots of people
                            Some of them reacted typically
                            Others didn't give a shit
                            Some were low-key curious
                            Like, I could tell they'd been tempted with same sex experiences
                            I know for a fact he was hard because he kept crossing his legs and adjusting his cock
                            o_O. Mast tryna convince himself everyone is as fucked as him.
                            good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                            whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Lmfaooooooooooo he wanted to fuck her husband?!?!
                              Originally posted by Notsure
                              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Jesus

Needs more input from @mariahcee
                                Originally posted by Craig
                                "HIP HOP AINT DEAD IT LIVES IN THE NORTH,

"RAPPER TO MY LEFT INTRODUCE YOURSELF"

" watup its JACK SHIT *fart noise* "

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse