DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

I am Alpha Centauri and people fear me
    Originally posted by SockFucker
    listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

He had fantasies about raping his niece.

ffs.
        Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

let's not forget:

Originally posted by Cloud
          His niece was raped, the trauma of which made him start self-harming
          Originally posted by Bnas
          good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
          whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

isn't it earlier in this thread that he tried to get sympathy from women by saying he was traumatized because his neice was raped ?

Comment

isn't it earlier in this thread that he tried to get sympathy from women by saying he was traumatized because his niece was raped ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sancty
                i'm just going to confirm it i guess, he’s been doing this for a really long time

I messaged him a few days ago and he claims that the site is full of “hackers” who have been stalking him. he says the girl who says she was blackmailed was actually blackmailing HIM (apparently she said she would say she was blackmailed unless he admitted to what was posted, because she was “angry”..blackmailception). he says that he never pretended to be a girl.

he tells ridiculous stories constantly, talks about his depression when you don’t want to talk to him or send him photos, basically tries to make you feel like shit if you don’t want to deal with him.

he has pretended to be a girl on numerous sites, after i blocked him he contacted me with a fake account (ty statcounter). strangely, he sent me messages to argue about a youtuber I like, who he then went on to harass. great. i messaged her on twitter a couple days ago and she says he emailed her photos of another girl
                Originally posted by silver_tears
                That is honestly so basic. He and I haven't spoken in years, but I was so tired of the same shit you just described Sarah. The constant requests for photos and the sob stories get old real fast.

What a shit human being you have to be to prey on people like that, make them feel pity for you, get photos out of them and then turn around and blackmail them. That shit's honestly so wack.

Like Marius said, at the very least just fess up and apologize and try to become a better person from the whole thing.
                Originally posted by Selphie
                I often wanted to just converse with him about movies, books, and comics/graphic novels, because he seemed like such an "intellect". Eventually we started talking after many bouts of him just being an ass to me, but after an extremely short period of time, he would start to harass me. Either about cybering or sending pics of myself. It was very constant, so at first I would just make up excuses to be busy or occupied with other things. Quickly, it became way too much and way annoying, so I would ignore him on kmc and block him/delete him on messengers.

I let a long, long period of time, maybe even a couple of years, go by before I started to talk to him again. I was hoping it would just be a platonic thing. I thought for some reason he might have gotten the hint that I wasn't interested and just wanted to chat like any other person on this site. Yet, I was wrong, he had not changed whatsoever, and quickly it escalated into the previous situation. I was so annoyed that I ignored him once again and also blocked/deleted him on messenger.

I haven't spoken with him in years, which obviously is a good thing. I did suspect and wonder if he ever had sock accounts, though. Before this recent blow up, hadn't he gotten in trouble on kmc for sock accounts?? Either way, he was an annoying, instigating ass. I also had wondered during my harassment with him if he had harassed and bothered other female users of kmc. And clearly, it is true.

Out of embarrassment, I only mentioned his actions to a select few members of this forum. Some still post here and some likely don't, but I'm sure they could vouch for me if need be.

During the first bouts of harassment, I was underage. During the second, I was of legal age, but it was still a wrong and stupid thing for him to do.

I haven't posted in this forum for years, due to life at college and now working two jobs, but I had to come back once I had heard about this coming to light. I had no idea it affected so many other people and I had to come out and share my experiences, so others may not feel so alone or to confirm their suspicions about his actions.

And next, the ex-fiance:

Originally posted by Fallen
                5 years. f ucking 5 years.

i've never felt more betrayed in my entire life.

to those of you have more information about AC, please PM me.

i feel like i have a right to know what he's been doing behind my back.

Comment

if mast has a niece irl her bra drawer def been cum in by uncle weirdo

Comment

jesus i just had typed "my uncle" instead of "by uncle" on some i hope not freudian typo shit and then i couldnt get online to fix it and my whole life went into a panic

masty - i can only imagine the stress racing through you right now

must be a thrill !

Comment

which one of you is joey jabroni then?

Comment

rip joey?

Comment

:browser:

OTBVA - 2 black nines (smack url prank call) - YouTube

beat box battle - xxdatillest1xx vs. UAwhitemask - YouTube

Comment

^ who the fuck is "browser"?

Comment

Yikes

Comment

It also appears that David Masters, from London, England, wasn't just into cybersex with underage females:

Originally posted by Nemebro
                                Oh we cybered all the time for a while. We even used webcams and shit eventually. He had this fetish where I would describe how some girl looked in bras and God knows he wanted to to do it all the ****ing time. If I was paid by the word at the time I swear to God I could have gotten rich off of him. It eventually got so annoying I blocked him for all time. I don't really feel victimized like others do, to be honest, but that's probably because I was also something of a scumbag. If not to the same extent.
                                This occurred sometime between when this guy was 15-17. They also enacted the niece rape fantasy.

Another female came forward:

Originally posted by Blacksunshine
                                Hey guys, it's been quite some time since I've been on here. As some of you may already know I am Impediments wife.

I have to say, this doesn't surprise me much. Alpha Centauri was on my Facebook for a short period of time. In that short span, he would PM me frequently asking for topless/bra pictures and so forth. When I turned him down, he became irate and would publicly and privately belittle me and call me a fake and so on. I wasn't underage at the time, however I felt it necessary to let you guys know about what he tried to do to and said to me. I just felt like I should share my side of this matter so as to offer some more insight about how this guy really is. I'm shocked at what I've read, so far.

Also KMC people is it common to marry ppl you meet on the board???? wtf.

:browser:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X