DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Yah I can't see a bra now without thinking of that creepy rat face I demand reparations and that
    I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Is it a coincidence that someone with an Asian fetish also has a fetish for push-up bras. I'm just asking.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

Originally posted by Craig
        [MENTION=3533]DontFlopSoul[/MENTION]'s posts are insulting to people suffering real mental illness.
        :kshine:
        Money Over Bitches < Loyalty Over Money < Realness Over Everything

R.O.E

Originally posted by Diogenes of Sinope
        Saying Cassidy is the GOAT makes as much sense as saying Dizaster won.

Comment

this was an adventure. you guys keep it up
          Money Over Bitches < Loyalty Over Money < Realness Over Everything

R.O.E

Originally posted by Diogenes of Sinope
          Saying Cassidy is the GOAT makes as much sense as saying Dizaster won.

Comment

mast doesnt actually have a mental illness imo
            Originally posted by Notsure
            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Ya he's just a fkin weirdo

Comment

Guess wat iv come across boys
                We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

Originally posted by Scouser View Post
                  Guess wat iv come across boys

drop details!!!
                  Originally posted by Bnas
                  good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                  whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Well?

Comment

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                      - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Oh boy, here we go...
                        Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

uh ohh

Comment

Welp scouser's got mast in the trunk of his car
                            Originally posted by jdporter
                            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

"no"

Comment

could feel the heat of his chest emitting from my speakers no lie

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X