DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

i think all the bases have pretty much been covered by now. [MENTION=3045]BrowseR[/MENTION]

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

A+ to all involved. I pass relevant tweets I see to the comic guy who got the OG Kara tweet. I'm sure their interactions are now awkward at best.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
        I don't understand the reference but perhaps some Brits will av a giggle

i ad a rite giggle m8
        I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Originally posted by JDM View Post

i ad a rite giggle m8
          I found it fair funny too.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Bastard View Post
            Originally posted by JDM View Post

i ad a rite giggle m8
            I found it fair funny too.
            lol too much.
            http://sikarecords.bandcamp.com/albu...mixes-volume-1 NEW SHIT!

Comment

And now _another_ former Don't Flop judge has been outed as a paedo and sexpest:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthi...tos-fr#1lmho8s
              Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

don't flop all flippin day!!!!
                Originally posted by Bnas
                good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                Originally posted by Bnas
                whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

a terrorist n 2 nonces

df lookin shakeyyy babyy

Comment

lmao he was on df?

i remember the annoyin basterd on bb
                    "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                    - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                    - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Originally posted by bombshell bino View Post
                      lmao he was on df?

i remember the annoyin basterd on bb
                      He judged a few battles back in the day. Here he is on a track with Enigma:

sam pepper lyrics - YouTube
                      Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

spynerserpent/pycho person

Comment

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                          - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                          - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

All I see in that preview is illiteracy.
                            I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
                              And now _another_ former Don't Flop judge has been outed as a paedo and sexpest:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthi...tos-fr#1lmho8s
                              This article is so bizarre.

“I know he was much older then me, yes, but at the time it didn’t matter as I was a huge fan and I went along with it,”
                              Do girls have any responsibility for their own promiscuity at any point?

How am I supposed to feel sorry for a girl who likes a guy, talks to him, and then sends him nudes? All of this taking place over the internet where there is no immediate physical threat. Then two years late she "comes forward".

“He just asked me to send him pictures of me naked and stuff and go on Skype and I did because I was a child and thought he would meet me
                              Bitch, you were 16 and wanted to meet (get fucked by) a d-lister.

Fuck these lil hoes who get heartbroken after sending nudes, including the dumb lil huex that let Mast "manipulate" them.

Comment

:suicidebanana: if Mast manipulated you

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X