DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

This is not real life.. The exposures on hair are like nothing I've ever witnessed before
    Keep doing the lords work

Comment

I think the asian gf got nothing to do with this (whether shes real or not), he just slipped up and had to save face from his comic guy so said it was his 'missus' and then deleted the acct so no1 could make sure

but he forgot about one dude

mr johnny cache
      "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
      - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

ask oshea

steven oshea ‏@osheaefc
        @TheMastTweets are you browser on otbva???

Originally posted by Bnas
        good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
        whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
          ask oshea

steven oshea ‏@osheaefc
          @TheMastTweets are you browser on otbva???

Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
          you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
          Originally posted by Craig
          i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Originally posted by bino View Post
            I think the asian gf got nothing to do with this (whether shes real or not), he just slipped up and had to save face from his comic guy so said it was his 'missus' and then deleted the acct so no1 could make sure

but he forgot about one dude

mr johnny cache
            Yeah, if he'd just ignored that guy's question about the Kara DeCosta tweet none of us would have been able to make any connection at all. One moment of poor thinking and his edifice came crashing down.
            Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

lmfaooaofoasooo

Oh and rip browser, lost math and mast in the same year..

Comment

Dead @ Christian Ward's involvement in this whole affair. He's working on a gender swapped version of the Odyssey right now. There's so many layers to this.

Comment

Dunno how we missed all this in the farrago yesterday, but....

KARA DE COSTA'S INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!!!

Since deleted, obviously.

I _think_ the photos are all of Hayley Marie Zurbigg:

http://lipsandtits.tumblr.com/

Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

#Rackfam #Rackem

Comment

Comment

The broken Kix/thirsty bastard chronicles:

Comment

Beyond, beyond creepy:

Comment

• Just when I thought it couldn't get any better...

Unreal.

Comment

• Op should eventually be updated with full exposure and monumental verbiage imo. This instagram shit needs to be seen immediately.

Comment

On the other hand:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X