• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clips or Calicoe?

Originally posted by jdporter View Post
    Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post
    Y'all two can cosign one another but we don't name drop
    Bruh I don't give a fuck, my point is that it's a battle rap forum YOU the one that's stressing this real nigga shit over anyone else, that makes YOU not the real one.

Just shut the fuck up and talk battle rap, I don't give a flying fuck who your uncle is, this is the fucking internet

Comment

Originally posted by H8Me View Post
      Lmao we dont drop sets? Lol i aint ask no nigga names ..i know niggas gov names i dont do name droppin was just provin a point .. You can claim w.e fam im good where ever i go you could be too but real niggas dont gotta claim to be real online and no nigga is 100% good in any hood.. If you a real nigga you know that...
      You not proving anything, we just cut from different Cloths... Street shit not meant 4 online, but I thought you was street

Comment

But next time I'm in FB I'll make a video

Comment

Lmao we dont drop sets? Lol i aint ask no nigga names ..i know niggas gov names i dont do name droppin was just provin a point .. You can claim w.e fam im good where ever i go you could be too but real niggas dont gotta claim to be real online and no nigga is 100% good in any hood.. If you a real nigga you know that...
          You not proving anything, we just cut from different Cloths... Street shit not meant 4 online, but I thought you was street
          And yet you say your uncle holds weight online? And that you're good in all hoods online?

Just chill with that my g I got nothing against you honestly. But this whole "I'm the only real street nigga" shit on the board is unnecessary, and not true

Comment

And yet you say your uncle holds weight online? And that you're good in all hoods online?

Just chill with that my g I got nothing against you honestly. But this whole "I'm the only real street nigga" shit on the board is unnecessary, and not true
            Did I drop his name or who he ran with ?

Comment

Did I drop his name or who he ran with ?
              My point is, none of that shit is necessary online. To even say you got an uncle that holds weight, is unnecessary. Real motherfuckers NEVER have to say that they real.

And you not the only one that been through shit on this board, that I know for a fact. So stop acting like you are, it's annoying.

Aren't you here to try and get supporters for your platform? Because 90% of the time you insult the board, then make a thread asking them to call in. That doesn't make any sense my g.

Keep doing what you do, just stop assuming anything about anyone on this board. It's fuckboy shit.

Comment

Real niggas dont be like "my uncle runs blah" you aint from my hood and even if your uncle does hold weight dont mean shit and i prob know your uncle but that dont make YOU street....

Comment

At least tell me what block your uncle from since you need to mention him

Comment

You know damn well he ain't gonna say anything man

Just let him be

But yo to get back to the original subject, a family member being a snitch in battle rap will prob always be ammo

Even if it got nothing to do with you...your homie being a snitch, whatever, etc...

That shit plays

Comment

Just let him be

But yo to get back to the original subject, a family member being a snitch in battle rap will prob always be ammo

Even if it got nothing to do with you...your homie being a snitch, whatever, etc...

That shit plays
                      I hear you and even agree i was just debating but he gets all butthurt...i agree it will get mentioned and all that but to me it wont win a battle... Most ppl growin up in the 80s were crack babies doesnt make them a crackhead js... Cal gonna win regardless

Comment

Just let him be

That shit plays
                        I hear you and even agree i was just debating but he gets all butthurt...i agree it will get mentioned and all that but to me it wont win a battle... Most ppl growin up in the 80s were crack babies doesnt make them a crackhead js... Cal gonna win regardless
                        Cal don't need it but he gon' use it and I want him to

It's such an easy angle tbh..."Your pops snitched, mine did time for BMF"

Comment

I hear you but cal too nice to abuse that angle a few bars then smokin him usin skill

Comment

Just let him be

That shit plays
                            But Hurt? That's mad Gay 😂😂 who talk like that?

Comment

I hear you but cal too nice to abuse that angle a few bars then smokin him usin skill
                              Yeah I think that's what he's gonna do

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X