Clips or Calicoe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clips or Calicoe?

No way this isn't going down...only makes sense.

I got Cal 2-1.

Who y'all got?

Re: Clips or Calicoe?

Cal might fuck around and 3-0 this clown

Comment

Clips 3-0. Calicoe sucks.

Comment

Cal 3-0 easy....

Comment

Clips isn't going to play with Calicoe like people may think.

I have Cal pulling a win, but I think people are sleeping on how the building gravitates towards a motivated Clips.

Strangely enough, I'm more worried about Cal not coming with his best than Clips. All of that album promo and irrelevant material he spit at Roc made the battle close. Every time I watch that battle I just think about how Cal had the potential to finish that man...

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic the Hedgehog View Post

I have Cal pulling a win, but I think people are sleeping on how the building gravitates towards a motivated Clips.

Strangely enough, I'm more worried about Cal not coming with his best than Clips. All of that album promo and irrelevant material he spit at Roc made the battle close. Every time I watch that battle I just think about how Cal had the potential to 3-0 that man. He could've been the one...
            I agree with you on the building gravitating towards a motivated Clips, but our last Clips showing was Suge if I'm not mistaken

And he was horrible

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post

Strangely enough, I'm more worried about Cal not coming with his best than Clips. All of that album promo and irrelevant material he spit at Roc made the battle close. Every time I watch that battle I just think about how Cal had the potential to 3-0 that man. He could've been the one...
              I agree with you on the building gravitating towards a motivated Clips, but our last Clips showing was Suge if I'm not mistaken

And he was horrible
              That's why I said a motivated Clips.

Clips may be lazy but he isn't stupid. He won't come with the Suge performance against Calicoe.

Then again...after having posted that I'm remembering how he neglected writing an entire round for Hollow, which has me feeling a bit more doubtful.

Comment

And he was horrible
                That's why I said a motivated Clips.

Clips may be lazy but he isn't stupid. He won't come with the Suge performance against Calicoe.
                Suge is the hottest he's ever been, I didn't expect him to slack but he did, was the point I was trying to make.

I hope you're right, I just don't know...especially now that Clips is on TV and shit...

Either way I don't see him winning imo

Comment

Suge is the hottest he's ever been, I didn't expect him to slack but he did, was the point I was trying to make.

I hope you're right, I just don't know...especially now that Clips is on TV and shit...

Considering his past performances, is Suge being the hottest he's ever been a feat?

Comment

Considering his past performances, is Suge being the hottest he's ever been a feat?
                    Suge has improved, a lot.

Your argument that Clips shouldn't have cared about Suge doesn't make any sense given Suge's status.

Clips is going to look bad against Calicoe. If you want I'll put money up on it. But you seem to have Cal winning.

Clips is overrated trash tbh. You act like Clips hasn't been terrible...Clips is on a downward trajectory. As bad as you think Suge is, at least he's on an upwards one bruh.

Comment

C-c-Calicoe

Comment

Yes, but once again...is that a feat considering what we've seen from him?

Your argument that Clips shouldn't have cared about Suge doesn't make any sense given Suge's status.
                        I didn't say that.

Clips is going to look bad against Calicoe. If you want I'll put money up on it. But you seem to have Cal winning.
                        I'm only speculating. No one knows for sure what will happen at the end of the day, so putting money on what is already a subjective form of competition would be pointless.

Clips is overrated trash tbh. You act like Clips hasn't been terrible...Clips is on a downward trajectory. As bad as you think Suge is, at least he's on an upwards one bruh.
                        Once again, I didn't say that.

I know Clips has been bad, but I can't just ignore Clips' potential...especially when he's going against a person that I feel is motivating competition.

I didn't say I think Suge is bad, I'm trying to say that given his past it seems like everyone's been praising him for improving. What's so great about being better than what Suge was prior to the Saga battle? There was almost nowhere to go but up in my opinion.

Suge faced rappers that weren't as seasoned and beat them, then proceeded to lose to Big T and Clips.

Comment

Yes, but once again...is that a feat considering what we've seen from him?

I didn't say that.

I'm only speculating. No one knows for sure what will happen at the end of the day, so putting money on what is already a subjective form of competition would be pointless.

Once again, I didn't say that.

I know Clips has been bad, but I can't just ignore Clips' potential...especially when he's going against a person that I feel is motivating competition.

I didn't say I think Suge is bad, I'm trying to say that given his past it seems like everyone's been praising him for improving. What's so great about being better than what Suge was prior to the Saga battle? There was almost nowhere to go but up in my opinion.

Suge faced rappers that weren't as seasoned and beat them, then proceeded to lose to Big T and Clips.
                          I don't think Suge lost to Clips, but I only saw that battle once because it was trash.

Clips should have been motivated against Suge, and wasn't. What makes you think Cal will be different? At all?

Again, LIKE I SAID, one of these guys is on an upward trajectory, the other is on a downward one. At least respect that Suge seems to give a fuck about battle rap. Clips doesn't.

That's why he's going to lose.

And it's subjective, but I want to see a good Clips. I'm a Clips fan. I'd be happy to be wrong and see an amazing Clips. Maybe he will surprise everyone...but from stealing a JC scheme for DM to an extremely underwhelming Suge performance, and his Wildn'out shit now, I don't see him caring out of nowhere

Comment

Cal prob 3-0,2-1 if clips is on his shit.

Comment

Clips should have been motivated against Suge, and wasn't. What makes you think Cal will be different? At all?
                              If you're a battle rapper and you hear that you have Calicoe at the next URL event, you don't think your reaction would be different than it would be if you heard you had Shotgun Suge?

If not, then there's no point in us dragging out this discussion.

Again, LIKE I SAID, one of these guys is on an upward trajectory, the other is on a downward one. At least respect that Suge seems to give a fuck about battle rap. Clips doesn't.

That's why he's going to lose.
                              This isn't a Clips vs Suge debate, though...so your point here is pretty misplaced.

And it's subjective, but I want to see a good Clips. I'm a Clips fan. I'd be happy to be wrong and see an amazing Clips. Maybe he will surprise everyone...but from stealing a JC scheme for DM to an extremely underwhelming Suge performance, and his Wildn'out shit now, I don't see him caring out of nowhere

Well, at the end of the day what we see right now doesn't really make a difference anyways. That's why I'm reminding you that I'm just speculating. I'm not one of those people that puts everything on predictions. No one knows what's gonna happen. That's why the whole "X is unbeatable" thing is confusing to me.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X