Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clips or Calicoe?

Originally posted by H8Me View Post
    Your locs lmao what set even be in my hood? Enlighten me since they "your locs"....
    My ppl run FB bro all Locs my G... I'm good in all hoods! Next time I'm in FB I'll do a video 4 you but you can't come through Queens walking like you the man

Comment

Ill wait for you to google flatbush crips....

Comment

Not googling anything... I'm good in all Hoods plus my uncles hold too much weight

Comment

Shit getting real, smh

Chill there's no need for this shit just debate battle rap y'all

Forensic stop acting like you the only one that been through some shit and stressing that "you're good in all hoods"

It's an internet fucking battle rap forum, you don't know any of us, don't assume shit

Comment

Lmao yep exactly "all locs" you cant even name 1 set or og nigga.... Also if you knew wtf you talkin bout crips dont run flatbush like they use to. Havent since like 05 nigga...

Comment

You're a Internet dude bro, I could tell just how you move on the net... No Real Nigga get out of character online and you did that too many times

Comment

Lmao yep exactly "all locs" you cant even name 1 set or og nigga.... Also if you knew wtf you talkin bout crips dont run flatbush like they use to. Havent since like 05 nigga...
                They DEF ran shit back around 00-05 though, that I do know

Forensic chill tho

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post
                  Shit getting real, smh

Forensic stop acting like you the only one that been through some shit and stressing that "you're good in all hoods"

It's an internet fucking battle rap forum, you don't know any of us, don't assume shit
                  I'm good in all Hoods my G

Comment

Shit getting real, smh

Im good lol im just askin him since he claim i aint street...im in tune w my hood and know everyone so i was just askin him lol... I dont gotta act tough or prove shit.. He seem to think he does...

Comment

Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post
                      You're a Internet dude bro, I could tell just how you move on the net... No Real Nigga get out of character online and you did that too many times
                      You can't tell shit, bruh. You have no idea what that man been through or where he been, and whatever he type got nothing to fucking do with shit.

Just stop with this "I'm the only real one here" bullshit and "I'm good in all hoods" "I'll make a video" BULLSHIT bruh it's played the fuck out

Comment

Shit getting real, smh

I don't drop sets or names online my G, we don't do that

Comment

Shit getting real, smh

Im good lol im just askin him since he claim i aint street...im in tune w my hood and know everyone so i was just askin him lol... I dont gotta act tough or prove shit.. He seem to think he does...
                          Yeah I know, smh

Comment

Y'all two can cosign one another but we don't name drop

Comment

Lmao we dont drop sets? Lol i aint ask no nigga names ..i know niggas gov names i dont do name droppin was just provin a point .. You can claim w.e fam im good where ever i go you could be too but real niggas dont gotta claim to be real online and no nigga is 100% good in any hood.. If you a real nigga you know that...

Comment

Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post
                                Y'all two can cosign one another but we don't name drop
                                Bruh I don't give a fuck, my point is that it's a battle rap forum YOU the one that's stressing this real nigga shit over anyone else, that makes YOU not the real one.

Just shut the fuck up and talk battle rap, I don't give a flying fuck who your uncle is, this is the fucking internet

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X