Clips or Calicoe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clips or Calicoe?

I think since Clips haven't been taking on several battles at a time he should be focused he should win and plus Calicoe been off some other shit lately......like promoting his music and other shit and plus I just don't Cal has the hungry for the shit like he use too.......like at this point we won't ever see the Cal that battled Math

Comment

Originally posted by Joker1023 View Post
      I think since Clips haven't been taking on several battles at a time he should be focused he should win and plus Calicoe been off some other shit lately......like promoting his music and other shit and plus I just don't Cal has the hungry for the shit like he use too.......like at this point we won't ever see the Cal that battled Math
      I thought the Cal that battled Roc was focused enough to beat him and Roc is a beast

Comment

Cal beat Roc a lot clearer than Clips did the second time....imo

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post
          I thought the Cal that battled Roc was focused enough to beat him and Roc is a beast
          Yeah that Cal wasn't going for the kill......just tried to put vet abs bully Roc which didn't do nothing but make Roc turn up and the second round

But that Calicoe that battled Math that "we need to have a battle in Detroit Smack" is a killer

Comment

Clips does really well against lower tiers cause he just swags on them, but against anyone of caliber, he doesn't seem as confident.

Hollow and Lux for example.

I think Calicoe will be talking that shit in Clips' face and Clips will try to joke it off but it won't work. He'll still come with one fire round tho.

Cal 2-1.

Smack, set it up! Nome 6.

Comment

clips can't handle calicoe's pressure

Comment

Originally posted by Dhumble View Post

I think Calicoe will be talking that shit in Clips' face and Clips will try to joke it off but it won't work. He'll still come with one fire round tho.

Cal 2-1.
                Yeah, I expect 1 fire round from clips and the rest of the time will be Cal cookin.

Comment

It's up in the air but if we talking about the best clips vs the best cal I got cal

Comment

But Clips had a better showing vs a better Roc so...

Comment

Originally posted by BORIS View Post
                      But Clips had a better showing vs a better Roc so...
                      Still got Cal, easy. Good point, though.

Comment

No way this isn't going down...only makes sense.

I got Cal 2-1.

Who y'all got?
                        This going to be ugly 4 Clips... Cal Pops a Real Nigga & Clips Pops a Rat, Cal 3-0 Landslide

Comment

Yeah that Cal wasn't going for the kill......just tried to put vet abs bully Roc which didn't do nothing but make Roc turn up and the second round

But that Calicoe that battled Math that "we need to have a battle in Detroit Smack" is a killer
                          Cal beat Roc convincingly... What turn up by Roc? Shit was a Landslide & Roc material was some of the most lackluster shit I've heard

Comment

Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post
                            No way this isn't going down...only makes sense.

I got Cal 2-1.

Who y'all got?
                            This going to be ugly 4 Clips... Cal Pops a Real Nigga & Clips Pops a Rat, Cal 3-0 Landslide
                            Cal should wash him but wtf they pops got to do with it? You delusional af....

Comment

Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post

Cal beat Roc convincingly... What turn up by Roc? Shit was a Landslide & Roc material was some of the most lackluster shit I've heard
                              Crazy, I actually agree with something you said

Comment

Could go ether way

Both are known to not really come with it @ times

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X