• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clips or Calicoe?

Originally posted by H8Me View Post
    Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post
    Originally posted by jdporter View Post
    No way this isn't going down...only makes sense.

I got Cal 2-1.

Who y'all got?
    This going to be ugly 4 Clips... Cal Pops a Real Nigga & Clips Pops a Rat, Cal 3-0 Landslide
    Cal should wash him but wtf they pops got to do with it? You delusional af....
    Cal will address Clips Pop being a Rat and his Pop being a Real Nigga! You're the one delusional because you don't know shit

Comment

Battle going to be ugly 4 Clips, Real ugly

Comment

I got Cal 2-1.

Who y'all got?
        This going to be ugly 4 Clips... Cal Pops a Real Nigga & Clips Pops a Rat, Cal 3-0 Landslide
        Cal will address Clips Pop being a Rat and his Pop being a Real Nigga! You're the one delusional because you don't know shit
        Everyone already used that angle since rex........ Shit played out and wont even work but cal gonna smoke him ... Who gives a fuck if a nigga dad is a real nigga or a snitch (who didnt raise him) in a rap battle...

Comment

I got Cal 2-1.

Who y'all got?
          Everyone already used that angle since rex........ Shit played out and wont even work but cal gonna smoke him ... Who gives a fuck if a nigga dad is a real nigga or a snitch (who didnt raise him) in a rap battle...
          not played out to us street niggaz... I'm going to be lol when Cal press him and tell him your Mom and Pops was both Rats

Comment

I got Cal 2-1.

Who y'all got?
            Yeah, I have to say, it matters to guys in the streets. Battle rap and the streets may be getting more and more distant...

But saying that it doesn't matter at all is a stretch.

The ironic thing is that he was the head of the fucking group that he snitched on, smh

Comment

Don't ppl still talk about the Detroit incident to Ars & Surf 🤔🤔 Ppl still talk about Fox and Magic, Verb and Handz so it's all Gucci... Cal going to embarrass that clown

Comment

Don't ppl still talk about the Detroit incident to Ars & Surf ������������ Ppl still talk about Fox and Magic, Verb and Handz so it's all Gucci... Cal going to embarrass that clown
                One of the few times I agree with you

Cal gonna have a fucking field day with Clips, and Clips gonna be doing his bullshit sports players references, smh

Comment

I agree Cal being a street nigga that Clips father being a snitch is going to come up......and if it doesn't Cal is a fool for not using it.......that shit might be played out to a nigga that might try and bar Clips life away......but then again that shit would still be brought up

Comment

I got Cal 2-1.

Who y'all got?
                    not played out to us street niggaz... I'm going to be lol when Cal press him and tell him your Mom and Pops was both Rats
                    I am a street nigga fuck you mean....
                    Its a rap battle you dont gotta be a thug or street to rap or battle rap... His pops aint raise him and it dont reflect on clips... You cant judge a nigga by somethin someoneelse did... If your mom was a crackhead that make you one? .... Makes you a certain typa nigga? No...

Comment

Originally posted by Joker1023 View Post
                      I agree Cal being a street nigga that Clips father being a snitch is going to come up......and if it doesn't Cal is a fool for not using it.......that shit might be played out to a nigga that might try and bar Clips life away......but then again that shit would still be brought up
                      I know it'll get brought up but it wont have a crazy impact imo... Cal dont need to bring that up to smoke clips...

Comment

I got Cal 2-1.

Who y'all got?
                        I am a street nigga fuck you mean....
                        Its a rap battle you dont gotta be a thug or street to rap or battle rap... His pops aint raise him and it dont reflect on clips... You cant judge a nigga by somethin someoneelse did... If your mom was a crackhead that make you one? .... Makes you a certain typa nigga? No...
                        We don't believe that shit @ all... You a street nigga is hilarious, idk any street dudes who get emotional online and throw insults... You're a Internet nigga

Comment

Lmao yeah aight ima internet nigga but you try and exploit battle rap ONLINE nigga and yo bitch ass wont walk through my hood... You like 45 and claim to be street but are NBA of battlerap? Street niggas dont do that ... Lame

Comment

[QUOTE=H8Me;2033175]Lmao yeah aight ima internet nigga but you try and exploit battle rap ONLINE nigga and yo bitch ass wont walk through my hood... You like 45 and claim to be street but are NBA of battlerap? Street niggas dont do that ... Lame[/QUOTE
                            ]
                            You dro Flatbush right? My Locs run that all day and I can walk through ya hood With no problem.. Bet you ain't outside doing anything, let's be realistic son... I'm good in all hoods

Comment

Lmao yeah aight ima internet nigga but you try and exploit battle rap ONLINE nigga and yo bitch ass wont walk through my hood... You like 45 and claim to be street but are NBA of battlerap? Street niggas dont do that ... Lame
                              I'm 45 is hilarious 😂😂 I'm 32 Bro

Comment

Your locs lmao what set even be in my hood? Enlighten me since they "your locs"....

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X